Jump to content

Other Stuff

LOOK AT WHAT THE OTHER FORUMS ARE FOR PRIOR TO POSTING IN THIS ONE


2,700 topics in this forum

  1. I love it when... 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. For your enjoyment

    • 5 replies
    • 542 views
  3. my damn flight is delayed an hour and a half 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 828 views
  4. Are you tolorating this? 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. Things poeple waste money on

    • 18 replies
    • 757 views
  6. Shity boss

    • 3 replies
    • 441 views
  7. What's your bosses nickname?

    • 10 replies
    • 558 views
  8. sick jokes

    • 8 replies
    • 474 views
    • 17 replies
    • 687 views
  9. Do your civic duty and go vote!

    • 5 replies
    • 527 views
  10. Bull Stripper

    • 4 replies
    • 598 views
  11. blonde jokes 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 830 views
  12. You know that new job....

    • 12 replies
    • 761 views
  13. Did You Get The Tornadoes?

    • 17 replies
    • 665 views
  14. If I Go Poof...

    • 4 replies
    • 434 views
  15. citreon C4 add, revisited

    • 1 reply
    • 8.6k views
  16. Communal Vomit Logue

    • 13 replies
    • 667 views
  17. they know where you live!!

    • 8 replies
    • 723 views
  18. Bankruptcy

    • 7 replies
    • 650 views
  19. Who do you like in Game 7?

    • 15 replies
    • 619 views
  20. More inducted in The Hall of Pease

    • 0 replies
    • 379 views
  21. Horror Forest

    • 3 replies
    • 475 views
  22. Would You Rather 1 2 3 4 37

    • 915 replies
    • 13.3k views
  23. Oscarmeijer weiner commercail 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 838 views
  24. Dumb chain letter from yahoo

    • 12 replies
    • 702 views
  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Slogo
      Actually had intake at a new place today. Good first impression of the place
    • Scary Guy
      I'm sure it does, and it isn't like he's not a good guy with a good job that can pay for the therapy.  Seriously one of my best friends and one of the nicest guys that I know (but I only try to associate with those anyway.)
    • kat
      Damn. That would feel shitty.
    • Scary Guy
      My other non goth friend just sent me this: "You know what sucks is when you're trying to find a psychologist and you know you already have a problem with low self-worth? It's when you reach out to 9 psychologists and only 2 of them get back to you, and both of those to reject you."   Something else I hadn't thought of!
    • NocteSpiritus
      I'm of two minds on this. 1. I understand why he did what he did. At least I hope I do. And yeah, he just wanted it to end even with what he got for help. Yet despite all of this, if you don't care of yourself, it's not going to get better and/or level out. 2. I do feel in some sense that it was selfish that he did it.        Another thing is even with the negative stigma on mental health, it's even worse for men because society tells that men are supposed to suppress their feelings. So, maybe even if you're getting help, you're not fulling acknowledging your feelings.        I have depression (and undiagonised adhd, besides the point), and know I should reach out to others. I just don't want to burden anyone with what's going on in my head because I know they've got their own lives going on.    There's something (think there were tests) that proved that for some people, sitting and just listening to the rain helps them relax.    For me, I've been doing the best I can since my dad passed (lung cancer spread to his brain). And despite all that I've done, I still feel like I'm behind on everything. I'll probably add more after some sleep.
  • Top Posters +

    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      7
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      5
    3. 3
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      1
    4. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      52
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      31
    3. 3
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      10
    4. 4
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      4
    5. 5
      NocteSpiritus
      NocteSpiritus
      3
    6. 6
      gwen
      gwen
      2
    7. 7
      Trene4000
      Trene4000
      1
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      TronRP
      TronRP
      437
    2. 2
      kat
      kat
      272
    3. 3
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      55
    4. 4
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      37
    5. 5
      Scary Guy
      Scary Guy
      23
    6. 6
      Slogo
      Slogo
      16
    7. 7
      Trene4000
      Trene4000
      6
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      phee
      phee
      34,696
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      32,248
    3. 3
      Brenda Starrr
      Brenda Starrr
      14,524
    4. 4
      Msterbeau
      Msterbeau
      12,057
    5. 5
      kat
      kat
      10,559
    6. 6
      Rev.Reverence
      Rev.Reverence
      9,969
    7. 7
      Troy Spiral
      Troy Spiral
      9,867
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.