Jump to content

The DGN Hello Forum (Info, Rules & Questions) - Introduce or re-introduce yourself here.

Detroit Gothic.net Website "How to" questions, new member introductions and DGN - specific posts.


4,337 topics in this forum

  1. Old Account ? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 669 views
  2. OMFG It's CowyboyDave

    • 18 replies
    • 518 views
  3. OMFG Where's teh spell chekor?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Omg 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 805 views
  5. Omg I See Somedanguy!

    • 3 replies
    • 288 views
    • 20 replies
    • 566 views
  6. Omw!

    • 3 replies
    • 666 views
  7. One Word Random Post Of Things You Like

    • 11 replies
    • 747 views
  8. One Word To Describe Yourself 1 2 3 4 5

    • 107 replies
    • 7.2k views
  9. ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

    • 6 replies
    • 690 views
  10. Ongoing Email Problem

    • 3 replies
    • 628 views
  11. Onyx has done it!!!

    • 7 replies
    • 218 views
  12. Oooh Another B-day

    • 9 replies
    • 436 views
  13. Origins of DGN 1 2 3

    • 53 replies
    • 4.1k views
  14. Orionx79

    • 0 replies
    • 540 views
  15. Our Members

    • 2 replies
    • 269 views
  16. Out of Hand 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Out of office message

    • 2 replies
    • 241 views
  18. Out of sight....

    • 10 replies
    • 511 views
  19. Out of staters

    • 5 replies
    • 278 views
  20. Out of the woodwork...

    • 4 replies
    • 301 views
  21. over there ---->

    • 4 replies
    • 337 views
  22. Ozyirus - Welcome to DGN!

    • 14 replies
    • 669 views
  23. Paging Dorian

    • 5 replies
    • 464 views
  24. pain...whats that?

    • 21 replies
    • 813 views
  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Slogo
      Actually had intake at a new place today. Good first impression of the place
    • Scary Guy
      I'm sure it does, and it isn't like he's not a good guy with a good job that can pay for the therapy.  Seriously one of my best friends and one of the nicest guys that I know (but I only try to associate with those anyway.)
    • kat
      Damn. That would feel shitty.
    • Scary Guy
      My other non goth friend just sent me this: "You know what sucks is when you're trying to find a psychologist and you know you already have a problem with low self-worth? It's when you reach out to 9 psychologists and only 2 of them get back to you, and both of those to reject you."   Something else I hadn't thought of!
    • NocteSpiritus
      I'm of two minds on this. 1. I understand why he did what he did. At least I hope I do. And yeah, he just wanted it to end even with what he got for help. Yet despite all of this, if you don't care of yourself, it's not going to get better and/or level out. 2. I do feel in some sense that it was selfish that he did it.        Another thing is even with the negative stigma on mental health, it's even worse for men because society tells that men are supposed to suppress their feelings. So, maybe even if you're getting help, you're not fulling acknowledging your feelings.        I have depression (and undiagonised adhd, besides the point), and know I should reach out to others. I just don't want to burden anyone with what's going on in my head because I know they've got their own lives going on.    There's something (think there were tests) that proved that for some people, sitting and just listening to the rain helps them relax.    For me, I've been doing the best I can since my dad passed (lung cancer spread to his brain). And despite all that I've done, I still feel like I'm behind on everything. I'll probably add more after some sleep.
  • Top Posters +

    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      19
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      9
    3. 3
      NocteSpiritus
      NocteSpiritus
      3
    4. 4
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      2
    5. 5
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      1
    6. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      52
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      36
    3. 3
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      13
    4. 4
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      4
    5. 5
      NocteSpiritus
      NocteSpiritus
      3
    6. 6
      gwen
      gwen
      2
    7. 7
      Scary Guy
      Scary Guy
      1
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      TronRP
      TronRP
      446
    2. 2
      kat
      kat
      268
    3. 3
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      56
    4. 4
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      37
    5. 5
      Scary Guy
      Scary Guy
      23
    6. 6
      Slogo
      Slogo
      16
    7. 7
      Trene4000
      Trene4000
      6
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      phee
      phee
      34,696
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      32,243
    3. 3
      Brenda Starrr
      Brenda Starrr
      14,524
    4. 4
      Msterbeau
      Msterbeau
      12,057
    5. 5
      kat
      kat
      10,555
    6. 6
      Rev.Reverence
      Rev.Reverence
      9,969
    7. 7
      Troy Spiral
      Troy Spiral
      9,868
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.