Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
21 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I do see that you are steadfast in your honor of Troy's memory, but you might make members uncomfortable lumping them all together as there are many who have never met him.

 

Although Troy did start this forum, please be mindful that people are here for a variety of reasons.

 

Thank you for your understanding.

 

Also some specifically because now he's gone and they feel safe to return.

Some say that it's not good to speak ill of the dead, but I also really don't believe in distorting history.  I do wish a lot of things had happened differently, as did he.

 

As I've said before he was a complicated man.

Posted
1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

 

Also some specifically because now he's gone and they feel safe to return.

Some say that it's not good to speak ill of the dead, but I also really don't believe in distorting history.  I do wish a lot of things had happened differently, as did he.

 

As I've said before he was a complicated man.

~~~~~

Yes, I was trying to handle this with decorum as what you have stated has had prior mention.

Posted
2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

 

Also some specifically because now he's gone and they feel safe to return.

Some say that it's not good to speak ill of the dead, but I also really don't believe in distorting history.  I do wish a lot of things had happened differently, as did he.

 

As I've said before he was a complicated man.

 

48 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yes, I was trying to handle this with decorum as what you have stated has had prior mention.

~~~~~

Unless you quoted the wrong post...

Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

 

~~~~~

Unless you quoted the wrong post...


I never quote the wrong post, except when I do.

 

But that time was not this time, and if I did I'd edit it.

 

I don't do tact, I don't dance around things, and I wanted those who have had issues to feel seen, safe, and welcomed.  I think with some it's going to take a while to build up that feeling again even if he is gone.

Posted
42 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:


I never quote the wrong post, except when I do.

 

But that time was not this time, and if I did I'd edit it.

 

I don't do tact, I don't dance around things, and I wanted those who have had issues to feel seen, safe, and welcomed.  I think with some it's going to take a while to build up that feeling again even if he is gone.

~~~~~

OK, but I was addressing my concern of it being stated that everyone was being seen as being here in memorandum to Troy.  

 

I only asked because I already know all of this.  I wasn't sure if you knew if gwen was aware of this as she made the comment.

So you are preaching to the choir as I've been here for the entire situation; the exodus, the passing and the return.

 

But yes, I do tend to beat around the bush so as to soften the blow.  I don't do emotion trampling very well.  However, I am not adverse to being direct when the situation calls for it.  Therefore, I was confused as to why your comment was directed at me for knowing how everyone felt already. :blink:

 

As admin, I also have a duty to make sure everyone feels welcomed.  So it is not my place to attack, trample or stump unless as a last result and only when specific boundaries have been crossed.

 

But thank you for reiterating the information in case you felt I was not already informed.

Posted
1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

OK, but I was addressing my concern of it being stated that everyone was being seen as being here in memorandum to Troy.  

 

I only asked because I already know all of this.  I wasn't sure if you knew if gwen was aware of this as she made the comment.

So you are preaching to the choir as I've been here for the entire situation; the exodus, the passing and the return.

 

But yes, I do tend to beat around the bush so as to soften the blow.  I don't do emotion trampling very well.  However, I am not adverse to being direct when the situation calls for it.  Therefore, I was confused as to why your comment was directed at me for knowing how everyone felt already. :blink:

 

As admin, I also have a duty to make sure everyone feels welcomed.  So it is not my place to attack, trample or stump unless as a last result and only when specific boundaries have been crossed.

 

But thank you for reiterating the information in case you felt I was not already informed.

 

Quoting you isn't necessarily replying to you, it's merely giving context to others who may read.  I know both you and @gwen were informed.  Sorry for any confusion.

Posted
Just now, Scary Guy said:

 

Quoting you isn't necessarily replying to you, it's merely giving context to others who may read.  I know both you and @gwen were informed.  Sorry for any confusion.

~~~~~

This in particular is a bit of a touchy situation because some things get misunderstood when they come across as generalized.

 

This just happened to be one of those situations where comments were very specifically directed due to comments made.

 

That is all.

Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)
torn asunder, TronRP, oXMiahGraceXo, phee
12:31am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Saint Germain
12:52am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)
oXMiahGraceXo, TronRP, Msterbeau, Saint Germain
3:03am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)
WhiteLines, TronRP

9:56am - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)
know_buddy_kares, Scary Guy, Msterbeau, gwen, TronRP, Slogo
2:25pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Slogo, Rayne, Scary Guy
3:33pm - Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)
kat (1), Scary Guy, Msterbeau, TronRP, know_buddy_kares, Slogo, oXMiahGraceXo
3:51pm - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)
kat (1), TronRP, Destroit, Scary Guy, Nightgaunt, Msterbeau
10:38pm - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)
Stu, TronRP, Scary Guy, Slogo, oXMiahGraceXo, et-novum
11:32pm - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
Serxera, Msterbeau, TronRP, Scary Guy, oXMiahGraceXo, n0Mad

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Msterbeau
1:33am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Slogo
3:51am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, SlavicGoth
10:31am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, SlavicGoth, gwen
11:18am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)
Raev, TronRP, Slogo, Msterbeau
2:50pm - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, et-novum, know_buddy_kares, oXMiahGraceXo, n0Mad
2:51pm - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)
Rayne, TronRP, oXMiahGraceXo, et-novum, know_buddy_kares
3:21pm - Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, phee, Scary Guy, know_buddy_kares, oXMiahGraceXo, Msterbeau, Rayne, et-novum
3:22pm - Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)
Destroit, TronRP, gwen, Scary Guy, phee, know_buddy_kares, oXMiahGraceXo, Msterbeau
4:42pm - Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)
Scary Guy, TronRP, creatureofthenyte, WhiteLines, Slogo, phee, Msterbeau, know_buddy_kares
5:56pm - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)
kat (1), Class-Punk, phee, NocteSpiritus, Raev, TronRP

7:43pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)
SlavicGoth, TronRP, NocteSpiritus, Saint Germain

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Msterbeau, WhiteLines
1:58am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)
phee, TronRP, Stu, Slogo
12:29pm - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Msterbeau, know_buddy_kares, Queen of Foxes, n0Mad
1:36pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)
Scary Guy, TronRP, phee, Destroit
4:34pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, phee, Maureen Falcon, Msterbeau
7:05pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)
phee, TronRP, NocteSpiritus, know_buddy_kares
9:49pm - Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)
torn asunder, phee, Raev, TronRP, Slogo, oXMiahGraceXo, KatRN05, creatureofthenyte

 

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, n0Mad, Msterbeau
12:21am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, phee
12:57am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)
Stu, know_buddy_kares, TronRP

2:26am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Slogo
3:32am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
Trene4000, TronRP, Slogo
3:39am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)
Trene4000, Maureen Falcon, TronRP, Slogo
9:55am - Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Msterbeau, Scary Guy, SlavicGoth, Raev, n0Mad, know_buddy_kares, gwen
10:44am - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, n0Mad, gwen, Slogo, Raev, KatRN05

8:20pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Slogo, know_buddy_kares, NocteSpiritus
8:53pm - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
Scary Guy, Saint Germain, Msterbeau, TronRP, Slogo, NocteSpiritus

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:01am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)
Slogo, TronRP

9:14am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, gwen, know_buddy_kares, Msterbeau
5:04pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)
et-novum, TronRP, Msterbeau, Slogo
6:32pm - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)
know_buddy_kares, TronRP

11:45pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, WhiteLines, Slogo

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy
1:45am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
oXMiahGraceXo, TronRP

9:34am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, gwen
9:59am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, gwen
10:17am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)
SlavicGoth, TronRP, Scary Guy, gwen

5:51pm - Who's Online 5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

torn asunder TronRP oXMiahGraceXo Raev et-novum
6:19pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)
phee, n0Mad, Msterbeau, TronRP

7:00pm - Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)
n0Mad, Raev, SlavicGoth, Scary Guy, Slogo, phee, oXMiahGraceXo, TronRP, KatRN05, et-novum
7:20pm - Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)
Scary Guy, phee, TronRP, oXMiahGraceXo, know_buddy_kares, NocteSpiritus, n0Mad, Raev, SlavicGoth, Slogo

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Slogo, n0Mad, Scary Guy
11:48am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, n0Mad, gwen, et-novum
12:47pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, SlavicGoth, know_buddy_kares, Scary Guy
3:21pm - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)
Queen of Foxes, n0Mad, TronRP, Slogo, know_buddy_kares
6:45pm - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, creatureofthenyte, NocteSpiritus, phee, Trene4000, SlavicGoth
6:58pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)
know_buddy_kares, KatRN05, TronRP

9:50pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)
n0Mad, TronRP, Anna Phylaxis

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Slogo
3:09am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)
Scary Guy, Rayne, TronRP

10:39am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Queen of Foxes, Slogo, creatureofthenyte
10:42am - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)
Destroit, TronRP, Queen of Foxes, Slogo, creatureofthenyte

11:06am - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, know_buddy_kares, Rayne, Destroit, Queen of Foxes
2:07pm - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)
oXMiahGraceXo, et-novum, Scary Guy, TronRP, gwen
5:02pm - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)
et-novum, NocteSpiritus, TronRP, oXMiahGraceXo, Queen of Foxes, phee
10:30pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Slogo, KatRN05, phee

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, n0Mad
12:01am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)
phee, TitsMcGee, TronRP, Scary Guy
2:34am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, WhiteLines
10:42am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, know_buddy_kares
11:37am - Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, Slogo, WhiteLines, et-novum, oXMiahGraceXo
7:04pm - Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, know_buddy_kares, Slogo, NocteSpiritus, TitsMcGee, SlavicGoth, Scary Guy, et-novum, phee
8:06pm - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)
oXMiahGraceXo, Raev, TronRP, know_buddy_kares, Slogo

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, phee, Slogo
9:05am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, et-novum, know_buddy_kares, SlavicGoth
8:05pm - Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, et-novum, Scary Guy, know_buddy_kares, Slogo, phee, creatureofthenyte
10:49pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)
phee, WhiteLines, TronRP

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, WhiteLines
2:38pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, KatRN05, know_buddy_kares
9:45pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, phee, NocteSpiritus

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)
TronRP

12:42am - Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy
1:27am - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, oXMiahGraceXo, Scary Guy, Slogo
9:04am - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)
Slogo, TronRP, SlavicGoth, et-novum, gwen
6:10pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)
Scary Guy, TronRP, KatRN05

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

12:00am - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)
TronRP
2:20pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Destroit, Rayne
6:18pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Queen of Foxes, Slogo, Scary Guy
7:13pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, know_buddy_kares, Destroit

Edited by TronRP
Posted

that steven urenda guy is in oregon now

lost touch with him yrs ago

good guy, albeit very pushy on beliefs...

looks like he bounced around out west for awhile..

Posted (edited)

12:03am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, Scary Guy, Slogo
1:45am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)
kat (1), TronRP, Scary Guy
10:21am - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, n0Mad, SlavicGoth
8:43pm - Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)
NocteSpiritus, TronRP, Slogo, know_buddy_kares
8:48pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, et-novum, NocteSpiritus
9:13pm - Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)
KatRN05, TronRP, Scary Guy, NocteSpiritus, et-novum

Edited by TronRP
Posted (edited)

10:32am - Who's Online 5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

TronRP Slogo know_buddy_kares Scary Guy et-novum

11:02pm - Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)
TronRP, oXMiahGraceXo, et-novum

Edited by TronRP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.