Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently procrastinating.  I should be working on creating some pieces but I just can't get the motivation going.

Posted

Taking a break from studying,  sitting in hotel room where I can study in peace with out all the noise around my apartment building. 

Posted

Trying to understand what is going through this boys mind.

Posted

Putting all locations on lockdown.

Posted
12 hours ago, michael840 said:

I am currently procrastinating.  I should be working on creating some pieces but I just can't get the motivation going.

I totally understand how you feel. I have several things I need to do but just not motivation or energy.

Posted

Dishes and laundry at the HomeHouse.

Posted (edited)

 Downtown Wyandotte playing Pokemon all by myself. 

Edited by kat
Posted

Watching Halloween H20. 

Posted

Rushing to the hospital. Nephew broke his arm during a football game today. 

Posted

Just spent 7 hours in Children's Emergency Ward, brought my nephew back home and scanning his med prescription which I am headed out to pick up.

Posted

Also shoveling food into my mouth because I haven't eaten since 7pm last night.

Posted

Nursing a couple of injured individuals. 

Posted

...and laundry...

Posted
19 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Nursing a couple of injured individuals. 

Hugs. Oh no. What happened?  Is your newphew okay? 

Posted

Nephew is alive and doing much better though I know he will try to use his injury, now that he has a cast on his arm, as an excuse...already told him that's not going to work. 

Trene's auto injuries have been kicking up due to the weather and it has not been pretty...except for the pink lace rash that appears on her skin indicating bad weather is on the way. 

Posted

Finally getting the chance to wash my own clothes!

I have had to put things off since March of this year due to family restructuring. It has really been a long row to hoe. 

Posted

Wow, totally just brought up laundry load number 7 and more to go.

Posted

About to head to bed for a few hours.  Why does it seem like I hate sleep?  lol

Posted

Bringing up load number 8 and eating breakfast.

Posted (edited)

Ok so I'm sitting here because I had this job offer a couple weeks ago in A2 at a very renowned TBI treatment center actually...the Treatment center I can't say more but I didn't finish training because I hit a lady in the eye during CPI training and she got hurt..I got freaked out and said to myself I don't want to hurt a patient because even if a patient attacks you, the moves they teach are only to prevent injury and stop the attack.  Restraining is a no no now but these moves are effective if used correctly. You can get sued if you accidentally hurt someone well I did during training.  The recruiter called again today and asked what happened..I told him and he said that its not an issue if I accidentally hurt someone who is attacking me and asked me to come back. .so I need a job and health benefits so I am going to go back Friday.  

Edited by kat
Posted

:hrhr:

I just got bum rushed by my cat Kali as she bolted out the back door. She has been eyeing the other feral cats I've been taking care of, but she just was not prepared for Trene to be standing in her path out back. So she is back inside and currently incident free.

Posted

Rushing....again...

Posted

Laughing at the guy who said cats can only open doors with the latch handles.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.