Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm at a steel forging plant listening to the clanking and heavy thudding of machinery. Oddly I find it quite soothing. Been listening to heavy metal since I was 16 so I find it comforting.

Posted

Watching something on TV, relaxing while the kids are napping. large.125.gif.7bde47c71c74061b9cc7679d29

Posted

Watching Vanilla Sky and proofreading a person's book.

Posted

Prying my swollen, painful body out of bed. That's the only thing I don't like about the weather. When it shifts. large.017.gif.7a742830194ef60020a77bae71

Posted (edited)

Contemplating ways to not strangle little brats. large.SmileyCensored1.gif.f49a5b2ace4885

Edited by Trene4000
Posted

Trying to get Tawny to stop messing with her brothers through the window...they are exhausted and trying to get some sleep...she is the Energizer Bunny and believes everyone should be up and playing with her. :dry:

Posted

I was watching Tawny putting the hurt on an ink pen...turned to finish downloading photos from my SD card and she disappeared....

Posted

Rush orders....somehow this month got away from me...

Posted

Sitting at a warehouse getting loaded.

Posted

Taking a break from taxes for a bit...I had to have answered over 200 questions since 7pm yesterday and still nowhere near finished.  Last year they mentioned the tax software would be adding more features for better comprehension and easier filing, but it's truly a marathon to complete.

Posted

Trying to send a fax.  Finally got my Affidavit done, but their fax machine isn't picking up.  Last attempt before I change methods. 

Posted

Drinking water and shake, playing Tapped Out.

Posted (edited)

Trying to figure out what to get my coworker for her surprise baby shower Monday.  It's a boy! New babies are exciting and I now understand why people enjoy baby shopping, I used to be so focused on how terrible things were that I only seen the bad things.  Now I just want to enjoy every moment of life,  I don't want to miss anymore. 

Edited by kat
Posted

Letting the spasms in my feet stop while I'm playing fetch the mouse with Tawny.

Posted

Handling bills and taxes...

Posted

Still plugging away on taxes.  Made a major error what was bothering me.  Fortunately I corrected it.

Posted

Leaving feedback for the eBay purchases I made....birthday calendars for Aniiki: Mortal Kombat and Jeff Foxworthy - You know you're a Redneck when...:biggrin:

Posted

Lying in bed not sleeping. 

Posted

Making myself eat dinner...at least it was already prepared thanks to Neechan and Aniiki...:pizza:

Posted

Drinking a cup of milk and eating the last slice of cherry cake while my legs throb from kicking the side door shut.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.