Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting this day started.

Posted

Getting ready to head out to move more furniture after I drop breakfast at the HomeHouse. 

Posted

Shutting Down...:pc:

Posted

Getting ready to head out to the Red Apple.

Posted

Feeding the fur babies...:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

:hrhr:

Posted

A load of laundry while watching Star Trek, TOS episode balance of terror.

Posted

Vegging out while my body recuperates from whatever afflicted it earlier.  Feeling much better now, but totally wasted. 

Posted

Got the fur babies fed, got the kids fed and set up lunch bento.  Now I'm making med pack. 

Posted

Burning out the sickies...

Posted

Handling accounts.

Posted

Ordering the boy's gift for completing EVERYTHING that was requested of him without question...at last!

smeyat 061213.png

Posted

Starting on legal proceedings and annual paperwork filings...September is a beast!

  • Like 1
Posted

Making dinner.

Posted

Hanging out at my daughter's. Her friend is making falafel tonight and I been craving it.

Posted

Having cereal for dinner to clear stuff out of our house.. soon to be ex-house. Woot! :w00t:

Posted

Currently getting this day started.  Eating breakfast and processing labels.

Posted

Making breakfast bags and lunch bento.

Posted

Mentally drifting while taking a brain dump. large.computer_addict__by_sinister_starf

Posted

Doing some serious multi-tasking and deadline negotiating. 

Posted

Watching TV and the dog watching me.

Posted

Posting The Gathering 76 photos

Posted

So, thanks to another Windows 10 update, upgrade, whatever it's called, I am back to monstering two computers together just to get online again.  Apparently, this latest Windows 10 intrusion is have a problem with my case settings.  Unfortunately, I thought my motherboard chipset had finally burned out and I just spent extra funds on an upgrade that HAD to include a new processor and new memory due to the fact that everything prior to now is becoming obsolete unless you are building retro or using an alternate/non mainstream OS.  Unfortunately, what this means is that I just spent a lot of money on stuff I can't even use until I go purchase another case, thus building an entirely new computer even though the previous components were still fully functional and in working condition.  Feels like I just wasted a lot of cash for no reason...but what's done is done and there must be some reason for it...

Posted

Currently trying to complete some bill pays...now that I have internet access again.  Slow...slow...internet access.  :pc:

Posted

Babying what's left of the functioning part of my drive.  Had to jumper block it back to 1.5 Gb/s.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.