Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
21 minutes ago, DevilishLustyDesires said:

Puppy love lol playing around with my new puppy.

What kind of puppy is it? 

Posted

Having fun playing around with editing option ideas...:pc:

Posted

Being frustrated at being the only functional member of my household.

Posted

Given the evidence, apparently, I've been sleep sitting up...:blink:

Posted

Watching Aaron Hernandez Uncovered.  

Posted (edited)

It is a Black Labrador Mix and he is so mischievous and a real hand full but Kuro is so cute lolz.

20180313_110700.jpg

15215206569442040832268.jpg

1521520959668-889029973.jpg

Edited by DevilishLustyDesires
Posted

New To Do list:

Order checks
Mail off confirmation letter
Petco order dispute
HBL order
Jet order
Get the girls ready for morning appt
Get ready for PT Conference tomorrow afternoon
Credit reporting fix
Send off City Taxes
Confirm Spring Tea
Reschedule kids dental
Order copy of MRI
Re-enter calendar schedule
Pay accounts

Well, that's to start...:coffee:

Posted

Self-medicating.

Posted

Suffering sympathy pains watching these 4 little kitties playing through their cage apartment building chasing after little crinkle balls.  They just got fixed last Wednesday so they have these little bumps on their bellies.  I don't know if they can feel any pain, but it's like I'm hurting for them...

:cat::cat::cat::cat:

Posted

With Marmalade officially at the HomeHouse I closed the Window Cage Window for the first time tonight.

Posted

Thousands of file downloads. :pc:

Posted

Feeling hope?

Posted

Just completed going through 200+ emails.  Now to get started with server work.

Posted

Finally getting to bed...probably won't sleep since I have to chauffeur to Roseville in a couple of hours. 

Posted

Filling out the International Baccalaureate Parent Survey while watching Sheila having individual playtime.  :coffee::cat:

Posted

More paperwork than I care to think about...:coffee::pc:

Posted

Finishing my portion of the International Baccalaureate application before heading off to bed (^.^)

Posted (edited)

Still down with the sickness,  in bed watching this show on ID called Evil Twins.  I felt like it would be relevant to mention here because these two brothers killed their friend for his magic cards. 

Edited by kat
Posted
12 hours ago, kat said:

Still down with the sickness,  in bed watching this show on ID called Evil Twins.  I felt like it would be relevant to mention here because these two brothers killed their friend for his magic cards. 

Get well soon...:grouphug

 

Yeah, I have to stay off that channel when I'm trying to get work done...sadly, that's my addiction...and now they are coming out with new shows...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

Posted

Currently feeding all the little furbabies...

Posted
3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Get well soon...:grouphug

 

Yeah, I have to stay off that channel when I'm trying to get work done...sadly, that's my addiction...and now they are coming out with new shows...

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

Yea and some pretty good ones. Khloe Kardashian is getting ready to do one called Twisted Sisters. 

Posted
On 4/11/2018 at 9:40 PM, kat said:

Yea and some pretty good ones. Khloe Kardashian is getting ready to do one called Twisted Sisters. 

gallery_4589_1202_15979.jpg

Blast this addiction!!!!!

Posted

Trying to contain 4 very curious kittens in play mode...

Posted

Washing clothes, walking the dog.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.