Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I may finally be getting around to handling my affidavit for last month.  Life gets busy when you deal with many many living entities.  :coffee:

Posted

Currently watching Sheila and Baby All Black play while I set up my itinerary for today. 

Posted

Frowning at the only contact that didn't transfer to my new phone.

Posted

Hangin' out at Mrs. Moe's house (^.^) 

Posted

Watching the Tuxedo Girls playing Monkey See Monkey Do. :happy:

Posted

Putting the Tuxedo Girls in their apartment for a nap so I can get some work done.  They had a full 2 hours of play today.  Too Adorable.

:cat::cat::cat::cat:

Posted

Watching tv.

Posted

Currently making medpacks.

Posted

Spanish homework ^^

Posted

Trying to not be sidetracked while working on Troy's store, lol

Posted

Celebrating 15 year anniversary of survival!!! 

large.animated-dancers-gif-12.gif.a02d00

Posted
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

Trying to not be sidetracked while working on Troy's store, lol

Sidetrack, sidetrack, sidetrack.

Posted

Placing pet supply order on Chewy.com.  I can't believe they are exactly as advertised.  Kudos. 

Posted

Listening to music and chores.

Posted

Going to bed after I log off

Posted
On 4/21/2018 at 12:03 PM, firekitten15 said:

Listening to music and chores.

 

Oh, really...so what are your chores saying...lol

Posted

Planning my next move while resting from a strength workout.

Posted
9 hours ago, TronRP said:

 

Oh, really...so what are your chores saying...lol

They are probably saying "Why aren't you doing me" or "Why are you ignoring me"

Posted

I need a clone to do the stuff I don't get to.

Posted

Letting the kitties watch YouTube: "TV for Cats - Birds at Little Log" on my computer.

Posted

Plugging away with as much stuff as I can get accomplished today because the family majority has agreed we will be elsewhere on Saturday.

Posted

Cleaning up dog pee.  

Posted

Getting an early start at the local S&M club.rps20180427_202655_849.jpg

(Around here they call them sleep studies)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.