Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Heading out again. :scooter:

Posted (edited)

Having some vodka.

Edited by Draco1958
Posted

Enrolling in health plans

Posted

Playing This Is Halloween on my teeth

Posted

Stuff and things with stuff.

Posted

Finally getting around to handling these Guardianship forms. 

Posted

Trying to stick to the schedule I proposed

Posted

Just completed the Minor paperwork.  Now for the tediousness of the LII paperwork.

:coffee:

Posted

Laughing at "scary" stories. 

Posted

Working on the To-Do List I keep forgetting to post:

 

Friday Cleanup in FH location

Prepare a lunch for the boy since I'm letting him go to the EMU basketball game today (Friday)

Get over to Moe's garage for cleanup and to plan appliance relocation

Get basements cleaned out and began stocking up for the Winter

Prepare for bulk pickup

Do recycling drop-off

Replacing the basement heater at the HomeHouse

Removal fallen trees
Relocate Moe's belongings to the garage
Hopefully somewhere in there I'll be able to get some all terrain tires for my truck.

Posted

Eating lunch

Posted

Taking a work break to give the cat her meds, leave product feedback and get some food.

Posted

Just getting back in from an emergency vet run.  We had to say goodbye to Fluffy today.

Posted

Passed out.  Just getting up to get ready to go to the restaurant.

Posted

Currently taking a break from trying to clean my own place.  I've been doing work for everyone else, but due to Kali using her bedding and Wee-Wee Pads as the litter pan, my house began smelling like a cesspool.

:yucky:

Posted

Getting ready for a visit from the court appointed Guardian ad Litem.

Posted

Trying not to scream about the brats refusing to do their chores completely!!!

Posted
3 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Trying not to scream about the brats refusing to do their chores completely!!!

Yeah, well...I couldn't hold my tongue.

Posted

Trying to decide whether to order pizza or go home.

 

Posted

My brats rarely do anything. So I told them if it don't change, I am cancelling christmas.

Posted

Wrapping up the end of the month finances. 

Posted

Trying to finish up my monthly affidavit

Posted

Trying to mentally work in a schedule so I can start refreshing my Japanese.  For some reason I have the feeling I will be needing that skillset soon, again.

:book:

Posted

Planning my day already

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.