Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Winter is coming.

Posted

If you were me... how would you feel about typing this?

 

Posted

IMG_4639.JPG

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

I give points.  I give everyone points.  It's just a habit. If I like something I just have to. It's like a twitch or something.  I am so sorry...

And because I am silly tonight...

Everyone that posts anything between now and 6pm EST gets points.....ready..

Set.....

GO!!!!

Posted

Yay! Nobody posted so everyone wins. How mindful of y'all...my aren't you handsome,  sugar.

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

I give points.  I give everyone points.  It's just a habit. If I like something I just have to. It's like a twitch or something.  I am so sorry...

And because I am silly tonight...

Everyone that posts anything between now and 6pm EST gets points.....ready..

Set.....

GO!!!!

Missed it by an hour.  Was busy making tonight's dinner plus a future dinner at the same time.  I am such a busy boy.

Posted

I'm tired.

Posted

Clickity clack.... bang bang.

Posted

Boom!

Posted (edited)
On 11/25/2016 at 10:41 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

Boom!

Bastic!

 

Edited by kat
Posted

 

Posted

Just because.

 

 

Posted

Punish

Posted
5 hours ago, kat said:

Me.

Ok, sounds like a plan.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Stuff. Lots and lots of stuff.

Posted

Track mind.

Posted

Hot chocolate please. :)

Posted

Chalk Hotlet.

Posted

DrummerHoff fired it off !

Posted

Yum Yum gimmie some.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.