Jump to content

If You Could Have One Thing Right Now


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would like peace of mind knowing that their automated call system lost my number.

Posted

Super hero powers. 

Posted

A 24 hour pharmacy in our area. 

Posted

A nice big order of Shrimp Fried Rice would be awesome #innerfatkid

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

A box of "Time" that I can take or deposit 15 mins for later. I'm always either bored or rushing.

Posted
8 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

A box of "Time" that I can take or deposit 15 mins for later. I'm always either bored or rushing.

I love that idea, Moe. I wish the same.

Posted

I could really go for a McDonald's caramel frappe right now.

Posted

A bag of chocolate chip cookies.

  • 11 months later...
Posted

A HUGE, delicious pizza supreme!

large.pizza_trad_pepperoni.png.31bf381a4

  • 6 months later...
Posted

A time machine 

Posted

at this moment...i need clothes that the cat's claws can't go through XD

Posted

A teleporter would be awesome

  • 5 years later...
Posted

The energy level I used to have a minimum of 5 years ago, maximum, from my college years.

🏃‍♂️💨

Posted (edited)

All of the people on that list back.

 

(Some of them just far away from me though.)

 

Maybe keeping my health too.

Something actually attainable though?  I guess more DJ gigs might be nice.

Edited by Scary Guy
Posted
5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:


Something actually attainable though?  I guess more DJ gigs might be nice.

I need a teleportation device so I can come to those DJ gigs. 

 

Or to teleport you to here to dj, if I could get my grubby hands on a venue XD

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

I need a teleportation device so I can come to those DJ gigs. 

 

Or to teleport you to here to dj, if I could get my grubby hands on a venue XD


You make some connections and start promoting the nights.  Get a following going.  If you can show venue owners a guaranteed crowd they'll be all about it.

 

Bill it as a Halloween season thing and then just keep doing it after.  I mean it is Halloween season all the time, right?

 

I know it's overplayed, but it's so, so fitting.  It needs to make a comeback (but not all the time.)

 

Edited by Scary Guy
Posted

Peace... or a pizza. Either or.

Posted

My anxiety to have less easy targets. 

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:


You makes some connections and start promoting the nights.  Get a following going.  If you can show venue owners a guaranteed crowd they'll be all about it.

 

Bill it as a Halloween season thing and then just keep doing it after.  I mean it is Halloween season all the time, right?

 

I know it's overplayed, but it's so, so fitting.  It needs to make a comeback (but not all the time.)

 

This is my (not so) secret goal for Holland/GR 

 

Everything is SO far away. Like everyone I talk to is driving to Detroit on the regular which is cool day trips are fun. But in FL the Orlando goths had the castle, and the Jax goths STILL had myth and 1904 for club nights. 

 

And for vampire balls there was Caligula's mansion. And we had a guy in the community with a beach house who had semi private events. There were multiple taverns where people just hung out on the regular. 

 

And if you weren't strictly goth we had Raindogs and the Underbelly for hardcore shows. WEEKLY hardcore shows. And a monthly punk show. JUST in Jacksonville. 

 

But in MI almost everything is in Detroit or Kalamazoo TT~TT 

 

We gotta have something that happens on this side of the state and doesn't get canceled two days beforehand.

 

Also this song is sick. I have heard it before but didn't know what it was called XD 

Posted
17 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

This is my (not so) secret goal for Holland/GR 

 

Everything is SO far away. Like everyone I talk to is driving to Detroit on the regular which is cool day trips are fun. But in FL the Orlando goths had the castle, and the Jax goths STILL had myth and 1904 for club nights. 

 

And for vampire balls there was Caligula's mansion. And we had a guy in the community with a beach house who had semi private events. There were multiple taverns where people just hung out on the regular. 

 

And if you weren't strictly goth we had Raindogs and the Underbelly for hardcore shows. WEEKLY hardcore shows. And a monthly punk show. JUST in Jacksonville. 

 

But in MI almost everything is in Detroit or Kalamazoo TT~TT 

 

We gotta have something that happens on this side of the state and doesn't get canceled two days beforehand.

 

Also this song is sick. I have heard it before but didn't know what it was called XD 

 

Yes, that's why that song was overplayed to fuck.

 

But as far as nights go, if I could have one thing it would be a daily 24 hour goth hangout/coffeehouse/clubhouse/nightclub/restaurant thing.  People could just show up whenever and hang out/work on things.  There would be a DJ or canned music playing.  Back rooms for "stuff".

The problem is most places hate anything that is "cool" because they think it involves drugs (because it usually does) or they just don't like alternative things in their town because they're usually filled with people society views as deviant (and not the actual bad kind of deviant like Nazis/KKK/etc...  but rather people who they deem amoral/unethical.)
 

 

So anyway, step one is corrupting the youth getting them into the fashion and the music...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.