Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Disheartened. Uber didn't go so well tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Posted

I feel like I spend too much money on make-up considering I barely use it because I don't really do anything 😞

Like I don't understand sitting around the house alone all effing dolled up for what? I could find something else to do like sleep extra or something. 

Posted

But anyway I can't wait to try my new lip color palette.  Oh what fun painting my lips prettiful colors.  Yay..and stuff.

Posted

Like every single joint in my body is being broken all at the same time. :cry

Posted

I feel sleepy.

Posted

After cutting all the front yards and one backyard with a walk behind mower, I am feeling pretty spent at the moment. 

Posted

Feeling a bit peckish...need more than Snickers minis...

Posted

Feels like I'm finally awake....had a very busy day....

Posted

Time for Nachos...

 

D

Posted

Need coffee. 

Posted

Feeling less anxious. Got the kids off to their first day of school. Got some early morning shopping done and took care of housework once I got back in. Now I feel like I can eat some breakfast.

Posted

Slightly more accomplished today.  I got the parts for my BMW ordered and I was very lucky because there was a drop in price over the weekend.  Final cost was only $44 for everything I needed.  Way better than the 4 grand the mechanic wanted to charge me.  The parts should be in by next week and I can get it all cleaned up and slapped back together.  Who wants to pretend to be a mechanic with me?  lol

Posted

Something isn't right. I don't know what is wrong. I haven't had this happen in years. I don't remember how to stop it. My head hurts. The dizziness won't stop. I'm so tired. 

Posted

Wow, I actually have a muscle pulling in my back causing me to feel nauseated. Interesting...

Posted

Feeling ok for the moment.  Work wasn't to hard tonight.  I wish I had the stuff I need to start some of my personal projects but that will come in time.  

Posted
9 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I feel much better now :)

❤

Posted

Just had a bowel movement.... feeling accomplished... job well done..... :happydance

D

Posted
2 hours ago, Darus313 said:

Just had a bowel movement.... feeling accomplished... job well done..... :happydance

D

haha.  good job. 

Posted

Totally feeling punchy as dirt...thank you 82 degrees and high humidity....*shakes fist*

(can't believe that's the actual temp right now...)

Posted

Feeling a bit worried. Smells like someone is trying to start a house fire in the neighborhood. The wind blew it out, but not before it filled our street with smoke.

I know I must have looked like a crazed junkie looking for a late night fix the way I was stalking through the streets in sweatpants and a tee shirt just now.

I just can't do another fire again this soon.

Posted

Tired but can't sleep. 

Posted

Feeling somewhat accomplished, all little Monchichis have made it onto their perspective buses headed for school. :happy:

Posted

Feels like I'm about to lose my mind dealing with this kid. The work you do at home should look like the same work you do at school. But NO! He writes full sentences at home and does chicken scratch at school with 50% misspelled words...

What happened. I spent the entire summer working with him and all I have to show for it is a lack of organization, crumpled and torn papers, unchecked homework and missing supplies (after only 2 days).

Feels like another sleepless night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.