Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Make the cats do their job.  They aren't supposed to just be cute, they need to work.

Unfortunately, there are currently no cats at the HomeHouse.  Once the houses are connected, the Genkan Cats will be able to patrol the entire area. :cat::cat:

Posted

Feels like I'm needing to catch up with myself.  My mind is running a million miles ahead of me and it's a bit hard to keep up.

Posted
35 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I'm needing to catch up with myself.  My mind is running a million miles ahead of me and it's a bit hard to keep up.

Tell that brain to slow down!  (not easy, definitely I know that) 

Posted

Sick-and-tired.jpg

Posted (edited)

God I feel like hell tonight....

 

Edited by kat
Damn auto correct
Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Unfortunately, there are currently no cats at the HomeHouse.  Once the houses are connected, the Genkan Cats will be able to patrol the entire area. :cat::cat:

They can't commute to work?  I know the bus system sucks but still.

Posted
1 hour ago, Troy Spiral said:

Tell that brain to slow down!  (not easy, definitely I know that) 

Yeah...cuz I have to catch up to it first...:hrhr:

Yelling from behind, I just look like an idiot waving my arms....

Posted
45 minutes ago, kat said:

God I feel like he'll tonight....

 

...Like he'll what, tonight? :blink:

Posted
27 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

They can't commute to work?  I know the bus system sucks but still.

Currently they use the "Kitty Jump Rail", but that will soon be closing in lieu of the new bridge construction. 

:biggrin:

Posted
57 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

They can't commute to work?  I know the bus system sucks but still.

Lol

Posted

I'm feeling.... 

rps20170104_221806_267.jpg

Posted

It was like 16 last I looked. Brr..

Posted (edited)

Right!  I'm so cold I'm ready to take off to Atlanta! 

Edited by kat
Posted
1 hour ago, Moe Falcon said:

It was like 16 last I looked. Brr..

 

1 hour ago, kat said:

Right!  I'm so cold I'm ready to take off to Atlanta! 

FUCK ATLANTA all they have there is BIG cockroaches and rednecks...  well and it is a "lost city"  maybe underwater or something. I heard that on the History Channel must be true. I'm not sure how to find 'The Lost City of Atlanta" anyway.  Maybe if you could find a mermaid or aquaman as a guide....  


Don't worry trump doesn't give two shits about the environment, it'll be stroke level heat in warm areas in 5 years and temperate here.    Unfortunately just doing his combover hair needs 20 cases of pre-90s aquanet products . Which causes ozone depletion and polar bears to instantly burst into flames in the process.  Plus I mean climate change is a hoax anyhow , 93% of the Great Barrier Reef was affected this year.   Hasn't been this much Co2 in the atmosphere for literally millions of  years. But you know... that's what it takes to make america great again... wait a minute.... this is the most powerful country on earth... what's this "again" shit...  crap  I was fooled.

Quit complaining about the cold! The snow gods hear this shit!  HRMMPH! This is the warmest year in like a century or something.  They hear you bitching, and they remember.  Just like the North.    And us good snow-god fear folk have to suck up your blasphemy induced revenge they take on us.  ! GRR!   

I wasn't even particularly cold in that picture, just sort of stressed/sick... hear me oh snow gods , I'm a good gods-fearing ... uh... person!  Forgive them they don't know the truth of your kindness. Plus my ass itches could you help me out here snow gods? Thanks. 


NOTE: the kick-ass game of thrones calendar in the background tron got me.  That is a HUGE elk being ridden by spoiler and takes spoiler and spoilers to the secret spoiler place and then he spoiler. 

Posted
20 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Make the cats do their job.  They aren't supposed to just be cute, they need to work.

Wish this house had cats again.

Posted

Exhausted and need to sleep.:cat:

Posted

<yawn> Ready to take some pills..

Posted

It's hard to function in cold weather like this. :cold:  All it makes me feel like doing is hibernating. zzz:sleep:

Posted

Livid, hurt, enraged after what I just found out!!!

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, kat said:

Livid, hurt, enraged after what I just found out!!!

I'm sorry. :( It'll be ok.

Edited by zurgous
Posted
On 1/4/2017 at 10:19 PM, Troy Spiral said:

I'm feeling.... 

rps20170104_221806_267.jpg

 

Posted

Haha. Winter is coming!

Posted

Freezing my nuts off!! After spending 7 months in Florida my body has gotten spoiled and adjusted to warm weather. I hated celebrating the holidays in 80 degrees. This shit is a bit much though. But coming back up here and reuniting with Kat was well worth it!!! I missed my sweetie. Maybe I'll find some burn barrels and make a bonfire in the frozen lair that is Kat's apartment. 

Posted (edited)

Feeling like I'm trying to stay positive that I can keep moving forward with all that I need to do while taking time for things that I want to do.

Edited by TronRP
Posted

Full, fat, and happy. Just had great Mexican Food at Angelina's in Wyandotte with the girlfriend.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.