Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm felling under the weather today. Weather changes mess my sinuses up. My drainage is making me feel nauseous and like I have a fever. Hopefully Vitamin C and lots of water will get me back on track.

Posted

Tired and lazy. Nothing is getting accomplished. Blah.

Posted

Today, I feel very bad. Another night of insomnia and a busy mind. So much to do and feel like sh*t. Ran over every depressing thing my head could generate. Not a happy camper.. where the hell are all my drugs to prevent imploding and taking everyone out with me?!

Posted

Feeling very blah and blank at the moment.  Not being taken seriously by a kid that just wants to play all the time makes me wonder why I bothered to save them from "The System" in the first place. :confused:

Posted (edited)

Like I need to cool it down, dancing my ass off to Watsky.  You can't be sad looking from his perspective the way he puts things is like. ..he'll yes.

 

Edited by kat
Posted (edited)

My legs hurt. My fat ass needs to walk around more.

Edited by zurgous
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zurgous said:

My legs hurt. My fat ass needs to walk around more.

:mage::smoke:

Edited by kat
Posted

I'm doing ok...

Posted

I feel hopeful.  I finally got the sleep machine today....4 months later. 

Posted

Tired as usual.

Posted

Full fat and happy.

Posted

The weather hit me hard today. Hopeful the weather is nicer for my birthday tomorrow.

Posted

My chest hurts. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a heartattack. Death the Ultimate Birthday present.

Posted

So many feelings running through me right now.  Strongest would be on edge.  Tomorrow is the 11th anniversary of my mom passing and I just found out today that my niece's pacemaker is acting up.  On top of that it has been recalled.  They can do radio telemetry on it and it was discovered that it is acting up.  So any day now we will be getting a call saying she is going in for surgery to replace it.  This will be her second surgery within 2 years.  Kids shouldn't have to go through this crap.  It's not right.

Posted

I'm a little nervous to start my new job on Monday. I'm going to be out with three different trainers learning how CMAC, out of brownstown, conducts business with the automotive industry. I am more excited though. Going home everyday and the terminal is only 3 miles away! This is the closest I've ever lived to a job.

Posted

I can't believe the devastation that drunk left in his wake. My poor fence. Mama's yard and fence. KitKat's house! 

Posted

There is no way that huge flatbed tow truck is going to be able to retrieve that car.

Posted
1 hour ago, Trene4000 said:

I can't believe the devastation that drunk left in his wake. My poor fence. Mama's yard and fence. KitKat's house! 

Oh no. What is wrong with people? I'm sorry:grouphug

Posted (edited)

I feel like I wish I had gotten this cpap thing years ago. I am a bit freaked out at how normal and functional I can be.  It feels like someone has recesitated part of my brain.  I was self conscious about this initially,  even scared but with the way I am feeling it has easily changed that. I do not care if I look like the love child of Darth Vader and a Teletubby while I sleep when I wake up and feel like a functional person the next day. 

Edited by kat
Posted (edited)

I feel like I don't know how I survived all this time without that machine.  I don't mean to keep praising this but I don't really know how things got so crazy.  I completely deteriorated,  I was so miserable and I almost resigned myself to the belief that I really was just bat shit and that my life bs finally caught up with me and totally destroyed my mind.  Had it not been for me getting in the accident I would probably still be letting the doctor's tell me that oh it was just my thyroid or that I was depressed and bipolar and ADD and stressed out.  I knew there was something else,  something that caused it all. I will say what I said nearly 10 years ago in front of hundreds of people suffering from mental illness controlled by whatever drug pharma was pushing down the throats of these people and telling them to give up, that they're just mentally ill and everything is in there head...you know your body,  if you do not feel right don't settle for its all in your head! Understand that the body and mind work in tandem and don't let anyone tell you there is no hope.  I want to cry because I knew!  I got it right. I am so grateful and I will follow the path I began years ago.  I feel like a new person.  I can't believe this.  Thank you, God thank you.  

*happy*

Edited by kat
Posted

I have a friend, her husband and now her son using a cpap machine.  The difference it makes is amazing.  Wish you good health.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I have a friend, her husband and now her son using a cpap machine.  The difference it makes is amazing.  Wish you good health.

Thank you.  I hope your niece is doing better. 

Edited by kat
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.