Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hopeless and empty.

Posted (edited)

I was feeling shitty, but I took some 5HTP and it made a radical difference, now I feel more peaceful, along with being cold, challenged, and tired.

Edited by Class-Punk
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Class-Punk said:

I was feeling shitty, but I took some 5HTP and it made a radical difference, now I feel more peaceful, along with being cold, challenged, and tired.

That stuff is great but it only works short term, from what I learned. I have discovered N Acetyl Cysteine and jarrow formula inositol powder are even more amazing. I also like to pop a single dose of b6 before bed, (separate from my AM B complex) Anyway, there's something about getting b6 at night that seems to take away the feeling of anxiousness that causes you to feel like you're nerves are on fire or raw:)

Maybe its just me though. 

Edited by kat
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, kat said:

That stuff is great but it only works short term, from what I learned. I have discovered N Acetyl Cysteine and jarrow formula inositol powder are even more amazing. I also like to pop a single dose of b6 before bed, (separate from my AM B complex) Anyway, there's something about getting b6 at night that seems to take away the feeling of anxiousness that causes you to feel like you're nerves are on fire or raw:)

Maybe its just me though. 

I figured.  I only use it rarely.  I had a full B complex and it made me feel really good but it caused my stomach ulcers to open up and I almost called 911 on two separate occasions from the resulting internal bleeding and intense dizziness. =P

Edited by Class-Punk
Posted

Starting to feel functional again.

During what was supposed to be a Karaoke birthday celebration Monday evening, my left hip spasmed, causing all the bones in my foot to seize up in a most uncomfortable position.  So basically it was 20 minutes of me sitting on the floor, holding my foot, blocking the doorway, with family members trying to assist me to the best of their ability.  

Unfortunately, that incident sparked a chain reaction in my dislocated right hip (old injury) the following day thus making driving my nephew to his doctor's appointment rather difficult. 

After handling my responsibilities this morning, I was able to devote some time to take care of myself.  Just happy to be able to get up and walk with very little issue.  :happy:

Posted
On 2/5/2017 at 9:17 PM, Trene4000 said:

We watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet whenever there isn't a team we're cheering for in the Superbowl. large.uZrQRaTlfbM.market_maxres.jpg.6fc3

Thanks Trene, I'll have to check that out next year!

Posted

I slept all day so evidently I needed that. Beyond that, care free..

Posted

Feeling pain free at the moment.  Tried a different method and it worked...so far so good.  Now I can finally go get that last load of laundry out of the dryer from last Saturday...oyi 

Posted

Awww.. my baby boy is growing up to be a confident, strong, 'Take no $hi." little man..:cry

Posted

Feeling very melancholy for some reason...it's like I can almost put my finger on it... 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feeling very melancholy for some reason...it's like I can almost put my finger on it... 

Same thing here! I have been feeling it all week,  like sorrow,  maybe a little grief. I don't like it. We did have a full moon lunar eclipse yesterday but...idk.

Edited by kat
Posted
41 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feeling very melancholy for some reason...it's like I can almost put my finger on it... 

ummm nevermind.  Please move on, nothing to see here.  :sofa:

Posted

Feeling better.  Katana made it thru the surgery quite well.  Today she was up and walking around the hallways pretty much being herself.

Posted

Like I have the plague. Mildly literal. Mostly social/mental.

Posted
20 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Like I have the plague. Mildly literal. Mostly social/mental.

Getting medieval on their asses huh?

Posted
On 2/12/2017 at 0:16 AM, kat said:

Same thing here! I have been feeling it all week,  like sorrow,  maybe a little grief. I don't like it. We did have a full moon lunar eclipse yesterday but...idk.

*Howls*

Posted

Happy, Katana came home Monday and she is already acting like her normal self.  If you saw her right now, you wouldn't know she had heart surgery Friday morning.

Posted

A bit achy,  probably just need some water, that or the extreme change in temperature has my body on alert.

Posted
19 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Happy, Katana came home Monday and she is already acting like her normal self.  If you saw her right now, you wouldn't know she had heart surgery Friday morning.

I'm so glad to hear this, Draco. :)

Posted

About the same, depressed. Working my way through the day, though. :)

Posted

Feels like my body hates me right now.  I can't even get up to do anything at the moment.  I know it's going to cause problems, but I will just have to deal with the fallout as it comes....

Posted

Like I'm being a whiny brat. large.tantrum.gif.470234281e9fda6b2ebd2a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.