Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted
9 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Like I'm being a whiny brat. large.tantrum.gif.470234281e9fda6b2ebd2a

Dang that freakin' adorable...:up:

Posted

Feels like I'm stuck in a real life Neverending Story.  It get's to the same chapter and repeats...the players have changed, but the storyline remains the same...and there is no "proper" sweet release.

Posted
2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I'm stuck in a real life Neverending Story.  It get's to the same chapter and repeats...the players have changed, but the storyline remains the same...and there is no "proper" sweet release.

*hugs*

Posted

I am currently in one of my depressive, angry, antisocial ruts.  I do apologize but please know that I am pushing through and still doing ok.  I have been working on some of my projects and trying to get myself together.  I still check the forum so feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Posted

Felt a bit as ease for a moment.  With all the stresses, accounts, appointments, strange doctor behaviors, daily learning lessons, pets, kids, property issues and feeling the need to hide out...I just took a brief moment to smile...

blushing smiley 042713.JPG

Posted

That at any given moment, it is a hell of a lot easier to do the wrong thing than the right thing. Walking a tight rope it would appear.

Posted

I feel like I have to make dinner soon.

Posted

I feel like I am almost caught up with everything...now if I just don't start procrastinating...

Posted

My mom's health is failing.

I have no idea how I'm feeling.

Posted (edited)
On 2/22/2017 at 8:46 PM, creatureofthenyte said:

My mom's health is failing.

I have no idea how I'm feeling.

I am deeply sorry.  You are both in my thoughts and prayers. 

Edited by kat
Posted

Feels like my body tricked my mind into sleeping as a form of procrastination....lol.

Posted
On 2/22/2017 at 8:46 PM, creatureofthenyte said:

My mom's health is failing.

I have no idea how I'm feeling.

:grouphug

Posted

like eating a Family Sized bag of potato chips, a block of cheese, an entire summer sausage, sauteed in butter onions with mushrooms covered in freshly ground pepper with a touch of salt.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

like eating a Family Sized bag of potato chips, a block of cheese, an entire summer sausage, sauteed in butter onions with mushrooms covered in freshly ground pepper with a touch of salt.

:drool

Posted

Hungry. I'm so excited to eat dinner. I love when Kat cooks!

Posted

Feeling buzzed.  I had a fun time taking everyone out for eye exams and glasses (that they really want to wear), with a brief run to the Verizon Store, then a lunch run to White Castle followed by an evening of music and Karaoke.  I am laying here, physically tired, but mentally jazzed.

Posted

exhausted running the same lap for 20+ years. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Posted

Kind of sickly. But then, I barely got any sleep. Ugh.

Posted

My neck is giving me a headache. I should have just gotten up and resituated the pillows. large.003.gif.074d451a96d20a10c638ca8616

Posted (edited)

Like I must sleep too light,  you was trying to be nice and close the door so I didn't hear you when you got in and I wake up like what!:cry

Hypervigilence I guess. Damn:(

Edited by kat
Posted
On 2/28/2017 at 3:26 AM, kat said:

Like I must sleep too light,  you was trying to be nice and close the door so I didn't hear you when you got in and I wake up like what!:cry

Hypervigilence I guess. Damn:(

You sense my presence.  Like when I come to bed and you snuggle up to me in your sleep. I love you!

Posted

Really optimistic!

Posted

Really hungry. I should have packed a lunch. Oh well, maybe I'll hit up a truckstop before I go home.

Posted
1 hour ago, zurgous said:

Really hungry. I should have packed a lunch. Oh well, maybe I'll hit up a truckstop before I go home.

Careful splurging on them gourmet meals man.   (teasing) shit I can't even afford truck stop food. 

Posted

I'll be feeling much better if I can actually finish my taxes today.  I was doing fine this morning until the site crashed at 3:33am. :dry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.