Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel like I had the worst day ever and to top it off my car won't start,  I'm at work in Inkster by myself and there is no one to help me.  

Posted

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I also feel like every time I try to be positive and when things seem to be going ok, bam, life knocks me down a few notches and spits in my face. I have no clue how I'm getting to work tomorrow and I'm really ready to dissappear and tell no one where I go. Seriously! !!!! I'm sick of bullshit.  

Posted

Ok, stop catastrophizing this.  That all happened but it's not the end of the world.  I'm being a spaze. I gotta calm myself down and let go of what is out of my control, like it says on my wall,

Trust the process.

Posted
14 hours ago, TronRP said:

I'll be feeling much better if I can actually finish my taxes today.  I was doing fine this morning until the site crashed at 3:33am. :dry:

Always pay close attention to repeating numbers,  like 11:11, 444, etc, (1111 or 111 seems to be my repeat numbers as of like oh the past year. Some believe that to mean a message is trying to be conveyed, "angel numbers". They say when you see this occur to stop and pay attention to what you are thinking about,  feeling, and experiencing.  It's meant to guide you.  

(So basically,  computer crashed at 333 meant Tron needed to Z.Z.Z) :tongue:

Posted
5 hours ago, kat said:

Ok, stop catastrophizing this.  That all happened but it's not the end of the world.  I'm being a spaze. I gotta calm myself down and let go of what is out of my control, like it says on my wall,

Trust the process.

Yes, 'trust the process'. I love those words! We should get more affirmations.

Posted
6 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I also feel like every time I try to be positive and when things seem to be going ok, bam, life knocks me down a few notches and spits in my face. I have no clue how I'm getting to work tomorrow and I'm really ready to dissappear and tell no one where I go. Seriously! !!!! I'm sick of bullshit.  

Poor thing. You've had a rough week!

Posted

Feeling embarrassed. I made a rookie mistake today. I'm blaming working 28 hours in two days for my stupidity. I'm a dumbass.

Posted

Like I have the next 3 days off.

Posted

I'm feeling much better now.  

Posted

I feel like I am still so sleepy and not  motivated to get up today. I need more coffee though and unfortunately it isn't going to make itself. 

Posted
On 3/5/2017 at 11:18 AM, kat said:

I feel like I am still so sleepy and not  motivated to get up today. I need more coffee though and unfortunately it isn't going to make itself. 

You worked hard last weekend.  You earned the right to relax. I love that we got to spend time with your family. I'm excited for Easter. I love your family!

Posted

Under the weather. I feel drained and sluggish. Not how you want to feel at the start of a Monday shift.

Posted

Feels like I have a better hold on things for the moment...it may be just an illusion, but I can live with that...:happy:

Posted

Feels like the faster I'm working, the slower I'm moving...:blink:

Posted

Thank God I'm local!!!

Posted

Feels like I'm going to start having nightmares about Tax Forms if I can't get this stuff done soon!

Posted

So yeah, I feel a bit agitated...:rtfm:

Posted

Feels like I need to go pump some iron for a while to clear my head before getting back to this stupid Adjusted Gross Income "Where's Waldo" search...

Posted

I am thoroughly exhausted, but I have to get ready to take Baby Gray to the vet in about an hour. 

Posted

Feeling fed up with all of this.  Usually I can have my taxes filed in as little as 2-3 days.  Now there are all these extra forms for stuff that doesn't make sense.  They are re-taxing me because my company stopped operating with a loss TWO YEARS AGO...WTF!!!

If they want money so bad, then just don't give me a refund and call it a day!!!

:rant:

Posted

OH MY GOODNESS I could bludgeon someone to death right now!!! All this extra tax work for a Carryover of $33 for an Operating Expense from 2015!

I am livid...

:wallbash:

Posted

Hopeful that the power will be back on soon. large.thcandle1.gif.56139904a7982f527100

Posted

I was just sitting here doing my makeup and starting talking to Zurgous about how shitty my job is and I just started dry heaving.  I have never had a job do that. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.