Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

For some reason I feel like crap. I'm exhausted and my stomach is unhappy. Blah.

Posted
16 hours ago, TronRP said:

This presidency really has me feeling less financially secure these past few days given that all of my wards rely on the setup of the previous administration.

Its a really uncertain time. Im just trying to keep my mind positive whatever happens because it can go south quickly. Just keeping my mind busy when I can. Im guessing you are probably safe because your situation is obvious to the bean counters. The really low income people with write offs/deductions wont be affected much if at all. Some crazy how the closer you are to 'working poor' the more likely it is that changes to DHS and SSD become an issue. My SSD crap changed for the worse unrelated to the current clowns in charge though. 

Posted
9 hours ago, kat said:

Like I would be better dead.

If i could just poof gone without the emotional part that comes along with that road i think id already be gone. Try to hang in there. I am of littlr use to others at the moment but its not for lack of trying to get out of this.... whatever it is.The world needs its Kat.

Posted
3 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Its a really uncertain time. Im just trying to keep my mind positive whatever happens because it can go south quickly. Just keeping my mind busy when I can. Im guessing you are probably safe because your situation is obvious to the bean counters. The really low income people with write offs/deductions wont be affected much if at all. Some crazy how the closer you are to 'working poor' the more likely it is that changes to DHS and SSD become an issue. My SSD crap changed for the worse unrelated to the current clowns in charge though. 

I'm beginning to understand why the staff at The Red Apple thought me, Trene and the kids lived in a mansion...I must admit, that was news to me.  I keep getting this feeling someone is going to TRY to jump me in a parking lot because they think I have money.  At which point I will have to kill them...in self-defense of course.

It's just that when I first hit rock bottom, I got rid of every account associated with my name and spent the next 6 years crawling back up to the status of qualifying for nothing but taxes, fees and government penalties.  Everything is now directly linked to the decisions of this administration...thus, my concern.

The only thing that might keep me safe at the moment is that I have 2 minors in my care.

Posted

I feel like most times I must sound like I am complaining about my responsibilities too much.  I never want to sound ungrateful for having family.

Posted

I feel like I'm gonna lay down.

Posted

Feels like I need a nap...

Posted
2 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I need a nap...

*plays lullaby music*

Posted
1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

*plays lullaby music*

Dang blasted! your lullaby worked...I just woke up 20 minutes ago.  So much for the Kimono...

Posted

For some reason I don't feel like I'm completely home yet.  Events at The Red Apple keep playing over in my head.  Adorable babies, faces I haven't seen in a while, fun and thoughtful conversations.  Even Trene's seizure, at the end of the night, was manageable.  As we loaded up the vehicle to head home, it didn't feel like we actually left.

Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

For some reason I don't feel like I'm completely home yet.  Events at The Red Apple keep playing over in my head.  Adorable babies, faces I haven't seen in a while, fun and thoughtful conversations.  Even Trene's seizure, at the end of the night, was manageable.  As we loaded up the vehicle to head home, it didn't feel like we actually left.

For me, it doesn't feel like I left either.  I believe it's because the feeling we get from hanging together stays with us, in our heart.  It's a good memory that lingers.

Posted
16 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

For me, it doesn't feel like I left either.  I believe it's because the feeling we get from hanging together stays with us, in our heart.  It's a good memory that lingers.

*Group Hug* I try really hard to make it every week but the damn body doesnt cooperate. I hope to see you all again soon.

Posted
23 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

*Group Hug* I try really hard to make it every week but the damn body doesnt cooperate. I hope to see you all again soon.

:grouphug:heart:Take care of yourself.

Posted (edited)

My body aches.

Edited by kat
Posted

Something's got to give.....

Posted

I feel like more beer is in my future tonight.

Posted (edited)

Excited that my youngest brother, my baby brother is now in the police academy, however nervous just like my other brother when he started his military and than law enforcement path. Still, proud of them both.

Edited by kat
Posted

Stuft

Posted

I feel like staring into the sun for hours.

Posted

Feels like I worked too hard.

Posted

Feeling very shaky, I just suffered a major Charlie Horse in my right leg.  Feels like it keeps trying to start up again. 

Posted

Feeling a bit better.  Got my truck today.  Thanks to a lot of help from people of course.  I am feeling optimistic to say the least. 

Posted (edited)

Fake happy? 

Edited by kat
Posted

Real sleepy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.