Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Feeling a bit elated.  Our little sister showed up and did a cap and gown photoshoot with me.  This is the first photo I have ever had to commemorate my college graduation that took place so many years ago.  It was so cool because everyone was at the HomeHouse this afternoon and I actually got my picture taken by everyone.

I have never had a good graduation.  Not even from high school, so this mini-photoshoot felt really special. :happy:

We rounded it off with a commemoration cap and gown photo in memory of our mother's college graduation.

Posted

Feeling happy....finally got my fax sent. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Relieved.  Everyone was where they were supposed to be...

Posted
11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Relieved.  Everyone was where they were supposed to be...

I'm glad all is well. I dont get why this is so hard..

Posted (edited)

Like crap.  I realized that something I said last night may have come across wrong.  My intent was to add a second thought but I believe the way I phrased it and explained it didn't sound cool.  it wasn't meant to be that way but looking back I think it sounded bad.  Add onto that the fact that I can't see any way to enter a photo contest since there is no way to raise about $100 to do it and my night went to hell.  It's getting to the point that I am starting to think I should just disappear again.  Just shut down, avoid groups, avoid talking so I don't say anything stupid again.  Maybe it would be better overall.  My idea was to add not a second option but an addition to an idea but looking back, I realize that how I said it sounded more like I was hijacking the idea.  That was not my intent.  However the way I said it and explained things, it sounded like I was pushing my way in and trying to change it to suit me.  At times my social interaction skills suck.  I guess I just need to shut up and go away.  So to anyone I may have upset, I do sincerely apologize.

Edited by Draco1958
Posted

Feels like my body is hating on me right now.  I can't figure out what I did wrong because whatever it was, I can't afford to do it again until after I finished things I've committed to. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

I'm glad all is well. I dont get why this is so hard..

Contacting people...?

Posted
2 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Like crap.  I realized that something I said last night may have come across wrong.  My intent was to add a second thought but I believe the way I phrased it and explained it didn't sound cool.  it wasn't meant to be that way but looking back I think it sounded bad.  Add onto that the fact that I can't see any way to enter a photo contest since there is no way to raise about $100 to do it and my night went to hell.  It's getting to the point that I am starting to think I should just disappear again.  Just shut down, avoid groups, avoid talking so I don't say anything stupid again.  Maybe it would be better overall.  My idea was to add not a second option but an addition to an idea but looking back, I realize that how I said it sounded more like I was hijacking the idea.  That was not my intent.  However the way I said it and explained things, it sounded like I was pushing my way in and trying to change it to suit me.  At times my social interaction skills suck.  I guess I just need to shut up and go away.  So to anyone I may have upset, I do sincerely apologize.

I hope you're not feeling bad about anything you said to us.  Also, most times we are harder on ourselves because we tend to overthink our level of participation.  I have the hardest time NOT replaying every conversation over in my head.  However, I am learning to let it go.  Trust me, if anyone has a problem with you in OUR social setting, then something is wrong with them...:hrhr:

Posted

A bit dead around the eyes.

Posted

Feeling optimistic that I can pull something off before The Carpet Guys arrive on Thursday.

*fingers crossed*

Posted

Feels like I have a bit of a setback at the moment, but that just means things will go better from here.

*sending myself positive vibes*

:hrhr:

Posted (edited)

I feel like I have a partially collapsed lung, a cyst on my kidney, an unidentified mass that's lighting on up the ct on the other kidney, a high white count, a high calcium count, and an enlarged spleen with grandulas or some shit.

Edited by kat
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I have a partially collapsed lung, a cyst on my kidney, an unidentified mass that's lighting on up the ct on the other kidney, a high white count, a high calcium count, and an enlarged spleen with granulomas or some shit.

And here I just thought it was my gallbladder or a UTI. Silly me.

Edited by kat
Sarcoidodis?
Posted
4 hours ago, kat said:

And here I just thought it was my gallbladder or a UTI. Silly me.

 

Yikes. Sorry to hear this.

Fucked part is , for instance when the told me I had a way-too-low white blood cell count, genetic blood clotting disorder ( one in each leg and one in a lung) and diabetes (and other things) most of the time when I heard this, I was feeling ok.  (Don't wana say something crazy like I was feeling GOOD...) but just them telling me this shit made me feel worse.  

You'll be fine, you 26 year olds bounce back from this shit easier than us old people.  *hugs*

Posted
On 8/13/2017 at 10:24 PM, Troy Spiral said:

 

Yikes. Sorry to hear this.

Fucked part is , for instance when the told me I had a way-too-low white blood cell count, genetic blood clotting disorder ( one in each leg and one in a lung) and diabetes (and other things) most of the time when I heard this, I was feeling ok.  (Don't wana say something crazy like I was feeling GOOD...) but just them telling me this shit made me feel worse.  

You'll be fine, you 26 year olds bounce back from this shit easier than us old people.  *hugs*

Lol. 26. Oh how I wish I would have known what I do now.

Posted

I feel disgusted. I'm not a piece of fucking meat for u to say nasty shit too and think u can get what u want. Wtf have I done to my life! I wish I felt safe. I would be better off in my car. I don't want to be messed with but I deserve it.  

Posted

I write here about stuff but I delete it because I know if my ex reads any of this he'll be laughing at me saying how I deserve this. I know it. 

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

I write here about stuff but I delete it because I know if my ex reads any of this he'll be laughing at me saying how I deserve this. I know it. 

Let him laugh.  After all, you will always have the last laugh.  He didn't know what he was losing so he uses anger towards you to compensate.

Posted

I feel like everytime I donate plasma my blood gushes and freaks the techs out and it makes me exhausted. 

Also, since I'm technically selling part of my body does that make me a prostitute? So many questions about life to ponder.

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

I feel like everytime I donate plasma my blood gushes and freaks the techs out and it makes me exhausted. 

Also, since I'm technically selling part of my body does that make me a prostitute? So many questions about life to ponder.

LOVE IT!!!

gallery_4589_1202_145.jpg

Posted

I feel like I am pleased by successfully making a funny. Thank you Tron❤

Posted

Feels like I successfully mowed all the lawns at mach 10.

Posted
1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I successfully mowed all the lawns at mach 10.

If you had said mach 5 I would have yelled Go Speed Racer Go.

Posted

Feels like my body totally hates me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.