Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted
17 minutes ago, kat said:

Why does Snoop and Martha Stewart have a cooking show together? 

Maybe sharing jailhouse recipes?

Posted

Oh. Makes sense.  Thank you for the clarification on that. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Maybe sharing jailhouse recipes?

Well I bet they make edibles. He's got the good weed, she probably bakes like a boss imagine what they can bake up? Lol (

(Actually I didn't know he was a chef at all)

No wonder everyone was laughing on the show yesterday and sucking air from balloons to see how funny they sounded. I mean, who else does that except someone on some good weed? Lmao

 

Edited by kat
Posted (edited)

No, I'm not going. If my psychiatrist is telling me that I'm not going to get approved I trust him and actually am relieved he obviously believes I'm capable of not throwing in the towel yet so I'll go with that but I am tired of spinning my wheels.

Edited by kat
Posted

I actually was in a really good mood today. I walked to Downtown Wyandotte and hung out all day and actually walked back rather than catching the bus. I got a good 6 miles in easy. I was like 3 lbs lighter on the scale than when I woke up seriously. Still poor but not sad at least. 

Posted
On 10/17/2017 at 6:31 PM, kat said:

I actually was in a really good mood today. I walked to Downtown Wyandotte and hung out all day and actually walked back rather than catching the bus. I got a good 6 miles in easy. I was like 3 lbs lighter on the scale than when I woke up seriously. Still poor but not sad at least. 

Hey, every little bit of "happy" counts...:happy:

Posted
On 10/16/2017 at 6:57 PM, Draco1958 said:

Oh no..  Hope you feel better soon.  Drink lots of green tea.

I managed to burn most of it out given that I can actually eat foods and drink beverages laced with Cayenne Pepper...:biggrin:

I spent about 20 hours in the rain moving stuff that weekend.  The funny part was it felt like the weather was picking at me.  Every time I went inside, it would stop raining.  A few seconds after I stepped back outside, it would start drizzling.  The longer I stayed out, the worse the rain became.  But the minute I carried something into the house, the rain would stop.  The entire process would start all over again the minute I walked to my truck to unload something else.

I was like wha...:blink:  So I had to deal with it since I only had until Sunday, October 15 to get EVERYTHING out of the way for the new homeowner.

It was funny...after the fact.

:hrhr:

Posted

Feels like I'm looking at another week or two of fast paced days of taking care of business. 

Posted

I feel like I walked 3.5 miles to make 40 dollars today and my back is pissed now. It doesn't sound far but my spine says otherwise.

Posted
6 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I walked 3.5 miles to make 40 dollars today and my back is pissed now. It doesn't sound far but my spine says otherwise.

I'm sorry for being a smartass but ummm maybe you need to find a better corner?

Posted
7 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I'm sorry for being a smartass but ummm maybe you need to find a better corner?

Yea I thought about how that sounded after I posted it..not that I'm worth 40 cents, though.

Posted
27 minutes ago, kat said:

Yea I thought about how that sounded after I posted it..not that I'm worth 40 cents, though.

You have a value that cannot be expressed in a financial way.  Always remember that.

Posted
27 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

You have a value that cannot be expressed in a financial way.  Always remember that.

That's sweet. Thank you.

Posted

Feeling happy to be able to sit down...so tired.

Posted

Feeling gratitude that the trainer here that I know from another job lives by my sister and she gets off in ten minutes and offered to drop me off because it's kinda really windy and wet tonight.

Posted

Feeling very disappointed with my lack of real progress today.  I started off like gangbusters and ended up almost unable to walk.  I don't know what happened, but my legs were in so much pain I almost could not make it from my vehicle to the house.  This setback threw me off schedule...:hope:

Posted
34 minutes ago, kat said:

Feeling gratitude that the trainer here that I know from another job lives by my sister and she gets off in ten minutes and offered to drop me off because it's kinda really windy and wet tonight.

Easing up on the White Castles might be a good idea.

Posted
50 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feeling very disappointed with my lack of real progress today.  I started off like gangbusters and ended up almost unable to walk.  I don't know what happened, but my legs were in so much pain I almost could not make it from my vehicle to the house.  This setback threw me off schedule...:hope:

Hugs. You been to doctor?

Posted
26 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Easing up on the White Castles might be a good idea.

Lol. Actually, our friend brought us Taco Bell before I went to work so it was probably that damn burrito supreme he gave me!! 

Posted
34 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Easing up on the White Castles might be a good idea.

 

4 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol. Actually, our friend brought us Taco Bell before I went to work so it was probably that damn burrito supreme he gave me!! 

At first I thought these comments came out of left field, then I read the original post again..."windy and wet"...I got it.

gallery_4589_1202_145.jpg

Posted
12 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol. Actually, our friend brought us Taco Bell before I went to work so it was probably that damn burrito supreme he gave me!! 

My original thought was to say Taco Bell but I decided White Castle was the better choice but yeah, those wet burritos are killer.

Posted
15 minutes ago, kat said:

Hugs. You been to doctor?

This actually just happened around 3:30pm today after I left Moe's house.  I was headed to get a gas line for their dryer which was all I needed to install to have their laundry room in working order.  I think I may have been suffering the side effects of getting chilled last night.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

My original thought was to say Taco Bell but I decided White Castle was the better choice but yeah, those wet burritos are killer.

I can cook the real. It's better. We cook a lot of Mexican food and I'm trying to start making Puerto Rican rice too. Oh my god so goooooodd.

Edited by kat
Posted
2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

This actually just happened around 3:30pm today after I left Moe's house.  I was headed to get a gas line for their dryer which was all I needed to install to have their laundry room in working order.  I think I may have been suffering the side effects of getting chilled last night.

Not to mention you seem to bust your ass...just don't do it literally love😜

Posted
3 minutes ago, kat said:

I can cook the real. It's better.

It's like a dinner invitation...I would be ready to eat that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.