Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like total shit. Another anxity attack landed me at the drs and out of work again. The anxity my roommate is causing is going to cost me my job

Posted
On 12/16/2017 at 9:47 PM, TronRP said:

Feeling so happy to be able to be sitting down right now.  I just finished a 16 hour session of cleaning house and hosting a 4-way birthday party.  I am so tired right now I could cry.

How much do you charge I have some hardcore cleaning that hasn't been done in 10 years. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Scyko Kitten said:

Like total shit. Another anxity attack landed me at the drs and out of work again. The anxity my roommate is causing is going to cost me my job

I have anxiety attacks often they suuuuuuuuck.  Its so frustrating how not only do they feel horrible, they screw up just your normal life functions.    Living with people that cause anxiety is really bad too.  I had to break up with a GF that I actually do care about becasue I just could not take another day of arguing and anxiety attacks.   I lost my job due to PTSD, I've tried to go back to work count em... 7 times, every time...  fail.  Ugh. 

Posted

Sleep deprivation is getting so bad I'm starting to have mild hallucinations.  I have work to get done god damn it!    I have a sleep study in the works (again) but it's miserable not being able to function.  (Ignoring all my other health BS that is wrong)  Just can't function with crap sleep like this.  I do a TON of stuff to try and get good sleep and have read mountains of articles about how to get better sleep.  I meditate, I do breathing exercises, relaxation techniques of which there are dozens,  various herbal remedies (so far have been all garbage) the prescription sleep meds will put me to sleep but not KEEP me asleep which is the problem.  The last sleep study I had said that I woke up something like 50 times a night.  I don't remember this, apparently, it just happens briefly and then you go back to sleep, never getting any quality rest. 

Been told by several doctors that even the most stable, healthy person in the world will go insane if they don't get enough sleep over a long period of time, and if you already have anxiety/depression it will instantly magnify said problems.  Which I can attest is definitely true. 

I was able to make it to the bank to deposit money that I got from selling off some things I said I'd never sell so I can keep working on the ecom business I'm trying to  get going (working on it 90% of the time I'm awake and not totally zombified). 

Posted

Considering the shitty day I had, pretty good.

Posted

I have no idea...just...no idea....:mellow:

Posted

No better than yesterday.  Was taking the ham out of the oven for dinner, tray tips and 12 lbs of ham hit the floor.  We were able to have our dinner yesterday but I was pissed and with all the yelling I did and tossing stuff around no one came into the kitchen to see what happened.

Posted

Sick.

Posted

My work has my sleep screwed up from this alternating between midnights and afternoons.

Posted

Exhausted...did a full walk around half of the DMC dealing with child medical care issues.  At least it's only one foot that feels like it wants to fall off. 

Posted
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:49 AM, kat said:

My work has my sleep screwed up from this alternating between midnights and afternoons.

I should come bug you at work some night.

Posted

Feels like this is about to turn into a busy night. 

Posted (edited)

I feel the keto flu is subsiding. Yay. I think.

Edited by kat
Posted
20 hours ago, kat said:

I feel the keto flu is subsiding. Yay. I think.

----

"Alleviate Keto Flu = Replenish Electrolytes! One of the main causes of keto flu is lack of electrolytes. ... An electrolyte deficiency can be caused by a few things, most prevalent of which are your water intake and foods you may not be eating enough of. On a low carb diet, drinking water is extremely important."

----

So this means coming to dinner at the restaurant tonight is essential to your recovery.

:biggrin:

Posted

It might be too cold for me. Kids schools called off due to extreme weather just now. Girl spawn reports "it's 5!"

Posted

Feeling disappointed that due to this arctic freeze, all maintenance and installations had to be put on hold. 

Posted
On 1/4/2018 at 5:55 PM, TronRP said:

----

"Alleviate Keto Flu = Replenish Electrolytes! One of the main causes of keto flu is lack of electrolytes. ... An electrolyte deficiency can be caused by a few things, most prevalent of which are your water intake and foods you may not be eating enough of. On a low carb diet, drinking water is extremely important."

----

So this means coming to dinner at the restaurant tonight is essential to your recovery.

:biggrin:

❤

 

Posted

I've been crunching numbers all day preparing the end of the year reports for SSA and getting ready to set up for Tax season to the point I totally passed out from mental exhaustion.

Posted

Feels like I totally forgot to eat dinner. :pizza:

Posted

I feel like I can't find my earbuds.

Posted

Feels like I'm falling down the rabbit hole of "slacker".

Posted

Feels like I really need to get back on track...not sure if that means another To-Do list....:huh:

Posted (edited)

I want this job tomorrow. It's working for a family shelter. It's perfect for me except you have to have a car. Lol. Someone I know has a spare car they aren't even using and he said I can drive it until I can get enough $ to buy another one. He says, which would be so beyond nice of him. I'll beg and kiss ass at this point and the job don't care who it's actually registered to. Getting this job is extremely important to me.  I believe everything will work because it's supposed to. I can't keep taking 9 dollar an hour jobs anymore.

Edited by kat
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 640 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.