Jump to content

What are you about to go do?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Done with bills. About to hit the kitchen for lunch...

Posted

Get my button out of bed.

Posted

No idea.

Posted

About to schedule maintenance for various motorized lawn equipment.

Posted

About to go install steps.

Posted

About to go get some sleep and put this eventful day to rest...

Posted

It must be nice to just pack up that U-Haul and run to Florida with no care at all. I can't even watch it. I'm going to just go find a place to cry.

Posted (edited)

I don't know. I don't know anything.

Edited by kat
Posted

Watch some TV shows I'm behind on.

Posted

About to make a store run to Dollar General and Lowe's.

Posted

About to go get some rest...not sure if I will actually get some restful sleep.

Posted

Now that I've gotten the kids off to school, had a brief visit from my sister and her husband and got the cleaning done, it's time to go feed the girls and get some breakfast....jya mata.

Posted

About to file a fast food complaint. 

Posted
51 minutes ago, TronRP said:

About to file a fast food complaint. 

Awe chit, what they mess up?

Posted
45 minutes ago, kat said:

Awe chit, what they mess up?

I guess this chic was having a bad day, grunted out, "Here, take it!" and practically threw my food at me through the window then slammed it so hard it bounced back open. I had the entire family in the vehicle with me and they were all confused as to what had just happened. I was ticked, but I kept my composure.

Posted
11 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I guess this chic was having a bad day, grunted out, "Here, take it!" and practically threw my food at me through the window then slammed it so hard it bounced back open. I had the entire family in the vehicle with me and they were all confused as to what had just happened. I was ticked, but I kept my composure.

Damn! Did you talk to her manager though? 

Posted
11 minutes ago, kat said:

Damn! Did you talk to her manager though? 

I contacted the corporate office...

Posted

About to start a fun filled weekend of....yard work and cleaning...:hrhr:

Posted

About to go finish up from yesterday since I got rained out.

Posted

Eat the rest of my chocolate Easter bunny.

Posted

About to head to the kitchen to find something to eat...dinner, for me, is late tonight.

Posted

About to go set the table for breakfast then head over to the East Wing for some sleep.

Posted

About to start ordering project supplies starting with researching portable air conditioners. 

Posted

About to go finish the last load of laundry and get ready to watch Mobile Suit Gundam on Toonami Adult Swim.

Posted

About to go turn in for the night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.