Jump to content

What are you about to go do?


Recommended Posts

Posted
37 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

On my way to go see mom at the rehab center. God i hope she is doing better than yesterday.

Sending positive vibes your way.

Just remember we are here for you both.

Posted

I have prepped dinner, completed the laundry, groomed the dog, drained the tarp and fed the furbabies. I am about to take a break and watch some anime. 

 

...at least until the next issue arises. 

Posted

Waiting for John..

Posted

Sleeeep sleep sleep sleep sleep.

Posted

About to go run through the fog and get breakfast on the table. 

Posted

About to go do morning security checks. This fog might be too tempting for undesirables.

Posted

Get ready to go get this hot mess hair did. Lol

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, kat said:

Get ready to go get this hot mess hair did. Lol

Please don't let them take too much off.  Hair Pretty :biggrin:

Edited by TronRP
Posted

Wow, I'm not even using autocorrect and yet my previous post put "do" in place of "don't"...:blink:

Posted
3 hours ago, TronRP said:

Please don't let them take too much off.  Hair Pretty :biggrin:

Promise.  I am sitting under the dryer now waiting for the colors to process. 

Posted

About to go bury SusieCat and Grey.

Posted

Try not to break out into tears again.

Posted

About to go vote. Polls open at 7am.

Posted

Getting ready to head to Parent Teacher's Conference at Cass Tech.

Posted

About to start getting myself ready to chauffeur to Warren followed by a trip to Southfield.

Posted

About to start getting ready for The Gathering. 

Posted

Finish getting ready for the gathering. 

Posted

Knock the kids out of my way to get to the bathroom first.

Posted (edited)

Sleep. large.sleepy_by_thecospig-d46cmb4.gif.ae

Edited by Trene4000
Posted
9 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Knock the kids out of my way to get to the bathroom first.

gallery_4589_1202_211729.gif

Posted

About to get ready to chauffeur to Southfield...another doctor has a new location. 

Posted

About to exercise for a bit to clear my mind and get my energy flowing in the right direction. 

Posted

About to do security checks and make a CVS run. 

Posted

About to go do a test crank up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.