Jump to content

What are you about to go do?


Recommended Posts

Posted

About to get ready to go to SMALL'S for the first time.  Saw pictures, not sure what to expect...

Posted

I really like it there. Your mileage may vary? I saw PIG a bit back there. Scary took me then, so he knows more. :)

Posted

I want to go to sleep but there's this wonderfully talented dude sitting at the end of my bed playing, kinda strumming  his guitar...maybe he'll see this perhaps. 

*clears throat*

Posted

Make dinner.

Posted
19 hours ago, kat said:

I want to go to sleep but there's this wonderfully talented dude sitting at the end of my bed playing, kinda strumming  his guitar...maybe he'll see this perhaps. 

*clears throat*

Ty. I need to practice my balls off.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zurgous said:

Make dinner.

A man's work is in the bedroom and outside like idk,  driving a semi.  Not the kitchen, silly.

*this is a joke.  It's just a joke had it been a real emergency further information would follow.  Remember,  this is only a joke ....

And the world has not imploded as a result. 

Love you guys ♡

Edited by kat
And thank you for cooking and stuff. I got next.
Posted
12 minutes ago, kat said:

A man's work is in the bedroom and outside like idk,  driving a semi.  Not the kitchen, silly.

*this is a joke.  It's just a joke had it been a real emergency further information would follow.  Remember,  this is only a joke ....

And the world has not imploded as a result. 

Love you guys ♡

What's next babe?

Posted
11 minutes ago, zurgous said:

What's next babe?

Tacos?  Oh wait,  we don't do gluten anymore and I don't like corn tortillas.  Whatever you want except pasta, bread, sugar, salt,  beef, pork, salmon,  or chicken.  =P

Posted
Just now, kat said:

Tacos?  Oh wait,  we don't do gluten anymore and I don't like corn tortillas.  Whatever you want except pasta, bread, sugar, salt,  beef, pork, salmon,  or chicken.  =P

Turkey it is!!!

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, zurgous said:

Turkey it is!!!

What? Honey, your ass missed thanksgiving...yeah. I said it. 

Edited by kat
Edited because I should stop being gross.
Posted
10 minutes ago, kat said:

What? Honey, your ass missed thanksgiving...yeah. I said it. 

Meow!!!!

Posted

Confiscating tablet. Illegal usage. Boy somehow hacked the password. Was watching Disney at 2357 hrs instead of sleeping. His bedtime is 2100 hrs. That's 9 pm civilian time.

Posted

About to sign up for another student/guardian resource.

Posted

Go to sleep...I hope.

Posted

Trying to get boy ride to basketball.

 

Chewing boy out for not doing what he is supposed to do and acting as if I had no clue. Little brat!

Posted

About to set up for the tedious task of tax itemization before calling it a night.

Posted

About to get started on taxes.  Hopefully this will not take as long as the rest of the paperwork I just completed. :coffee:

Posted (edited)

About to run out to Detroit's Finests for snacks.  Hosting our little sister for a brief Karaoke hangout at the HomeHouse.

:gathering:

Edited by TronRP
Posted

About to contact the Homeowners Insurance to see if they can assist with the cost of some of the damage repair after I contact the police department for a copy of the accident report.

Posted

Getting ready to run the nephew his doctor's appointment in a few minutes.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Ignoring the kids and dog in order to handle some online responsibilities.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.