Jump to content

What are you about to go do?


Recommended Posts

Posted

About to start paying all these accounts...almost waited too late.2

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

About to get started on all of the end of the year expense reports for SSA, IRS, AAA, Banks and Medical.

...yay me...

 

but it is a good thing I like working with numbers and spreadsheets...:wink

Posted

About to go put these foot warmers to the test in a little bit.  Gotta let the winds die down some first then I'll be shoveling snow for the next 2 hours.

Posted
9 hours ago, TronRP said:

About to go put these foot warmers to the test in a little bit.  Gotta let the winds die down some first then I'll be shoveling snow for the next 2 hours.

Good practice for tomorrow night with all that snow coming.

Posted
On 12/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, Draco1958 said:

Good practice for tomorrow night with all that snow coming.

Yeah, and I've been shoveling snow ever since...:confused:

Posted

About to check into these supplement plans for Trene's prescription coverage.  They are increasing her current coverage by nearly 40% as of the beginning of next year.

Posted

About start planning the steps for a massive cleanup and reorganization project.

Posted
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:38 PM, TronRP said:

About to check into these supplement plans for Trene's prescription coverage.  They are increasing her current coverage by nearly 40% as of the beginning of next year.

Mary Jane signed up with Humana.  From what I can see it is good coverage and affordable.  Might be worth checking them out.

Posted

Snap into a SlimJim and wrap presents like a madboy!

large.final-wrapping-gif.gif.7e690ffb84f

Posted

About to pay what I can and make room for moving the kitty nursery inside.

Posted

Start getting ready for what is sure to be a long night at work tonight

Posted

About to go take a break and get some sleep.  I've been up since 12pm Sunday preparing for today...also, really wasn't expecting to have to shovel 6 inches of snow this morning, but hey, what can you do. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Finally got enough business taken care of so I can get in a bit of a nap before it's time to feed all the crews. 

Posted

About to go finish eating lunch which seems to have turned into an early dinner. 

Posted

About to get ready to chauffeur to Little Caesars Arena.

Posted

Take a nap then homework.

Posted

Go back to bed. Just had to post about something meaningless real quick.

  • Like 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, kat said:

Go back to bed. Just had to post about something meaningless real quick.

And Thank You for sharing...:biggrin:

 

But seriously, that was a good one...:hrhr:

Posted

About to go do security checks. 

Posted

Now that I have finally finished compiling data, I am about to start officially filing my taxes.

Posted

Be fitted for a back brace.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 124 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.