Jump to content

What are you about to go do?


Recommended Posts

Posted

About to go shovel the fallout from this past bizzard. 

Posted

Finally back in from snow removal duty and now it's time for food.

Posted

Just finished feeding everyone and now it's time for litter duty.

Posted

Work on Troy's store some more.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

About to start a project line-up sheet beginning with building a Vertical Box Holder so I can start collecting and storing all the boxes I have spread across the area from here to Moe's house...lol.

Posted

Go to sleep, hopefully

 

 

Dog needs a diaper...

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

About to go feed all the little ladies. :cat:

Posted

About to go clean a boatload of kitty litter....ah so glamorous...

  • Like 1
Posted

Getting ready to run the Tuxedo Girls to their vet appointment. 

Posted

About to tackle 326 emails while downloading the remaining 100,000+ DGN database files. 

Posted

Take a shower and fix the satellite remote.

Posted

About to go try to eat something and do some file transfers.

Posted

I'm going to start on my homework. ( ^ u ^ )

Posted

About to chauffeur to Warren.

Posted

Go to a school meeting about my BOY. 

Posted

About to start the "accounts payable" gauntlet.  

Posted

About to go eat breakfastdinnerlunch. :hrhr:

Posted

About to go trim a couple of yards once I finish eating. 

Posted

About to go prep dinner.

Posted

Print documents

Posted

About to chauffeur to Southfield

Posted

About to do homework...

Posted
7 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

About to do homework...

 

About to...it's after 10pm.  What happened before now...:huh:

Posted

About to go eat a late dinner.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.