Jump to content

What are you about to go do?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Try and finish watching Iron Man. Those three are, I believe, are the only ones already released I haven't seen in the MCU.

Posted

Getting ready to head to Sinai Grace, our Aunt just went onto the hospital.

  • Like 1
Posted

About ready to head off to bed after a busy work shift. Yet, we died down rather quickly. I was done shortly after two. I think part of the slowness was the POS (point of sale) system had gone down.

Posted

Go back to sleep.. fml..

Posted
18 hours ago, TronRP said:

Getting ready to head to Sinai Grace, our Aunt just went onto the hospital.

~~~~~

We received confirmation this morning that she passed.

large.BW-Calla-Lily-1_090115.jpg

  • Sad 2
Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

We received confirmation this morning that she passed.

large.BW-Calla-Lily-1_090115.jpg

So sorry to hear.  My heart goes out to you and yours.

  • Thanks 2
Posted

Watch Black Clover

Posted

Get cheese to go with my crackers.

Posted

Update the announcement board....

Posted

About to go do security checks.

Posted

Relax the rest of the night

Posted

About to go get in my nutrients for the day.

Posted

About to make another CVS run 

Posted

I don’t know 🤔 

Posted

Finish the youtube upload of Knights of the Fallen Empire chapter 2 with my agent (current toon playing) then log onto the game and do either another chapter or two with the agent or use another toon to explain clothing/modifications to said clothing. Might do the latter.

Posted

Getting ready to chauffeur to Southfield 

Posted

About to start on this Parent Survey that the school sent out

Posted

About to head out to Parent Teachers Conference in a bit

Posted

About to chauffeur to Oakland Center in a bit. 

Posted

...pass out...

Posted

About to upload documents for evaluation and then complete the last portion of my taxes

Posted

About to start putting in supply orders as soon as I finish calculating data for taxation purposes. 

Posted

About to pay the last statements for the month before it's time for PTC at Hutch-Howe.

Posted

About to turn in.  I am so done with this day.  PTC did not go well for me.  I was so livid that my emotions could be read on my face.  I felt so embarrassed at the whole situation because it didn't have to be the way it turned out.  The boy just doesn't care that his actions affect more than just him.  I made sure to drive my point home when we got back in...with a ruler to the palm of his hand...6 times.

😒

Posted

Well, since I ran out of time cooking and handling School events, I'm picking up where I left off yesterday morning to get the rest of these accounts paid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 120 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.