Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, TronRP said:

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

I miss your face :happy:

Awww! I miss you and the kids and Trene and our parking lot after parties❤ 

 

Posted

The feeling of being _______________ by _________________

Posted

The MAXX on MTV

large.59ece968a9054_the-maxx102217.png

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I miss the days when a preview was a teaser and not a spoiler. 

  • 2 months later...
Posted

I miss the shows Drop Dead Dive and Total Drama Island:bunny:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Going to City Club

Posted
5 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Going to City Club

Yeah! Good times.  

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

When people were to polite to use profanity in public.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Going to concerts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I miss Dancing With the Stars...I could never keep up with the show and now it won't come back on:crybaby:

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/21/2018 at 2:58 AM, firekitten15 said:

I miss Dancing With the Stars...I could never keep up with the show and now it won't come back on:crybaby:

FYI: 8pm Monday nights on ABC

Posted

The beautiful Dutch Elms that used to form a giant arch over our street. 

Posted
On 8/21/2018 at 11:11 PM, TronRP said:

FYI: 8pm Monday nights on ABC

YUUUUSSSSSS

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My cat Tippy

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Running

Posted

I miss northern Michigan. I have a lot of extended family near Rogers City/Alpena and own property up there that I haven't been able to visit in several months. Can't wait for Easter weekend.

 

I lived in Kentucky from 2008 to 2014. I made a lot of friends down there that I miss a lot. Especially Joni . . .

Posted

I miss my home. I miss the company of those of you who I know and have met face to face in one way or another over the years. I miss seeing Detroit itself every day. I miss being able to see my family - I have not been able to, or even afford to, fly home for going on 3 years now. I miss the feeling of something resembling inner peace. There's so much more I could name here, but that would take up a lot of space.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I miss the days when beating the shit out of two 20 something adult worms who thought they had a numerical and age advantage on you didn't land you jail. Though it resulted in a judge throwing out the charges there is still the lost time.

 

I also miss polite society, you know the days when slandering and using pejoratives to a persons face could legally (Fighting Words) get the shit beat out of you, so you didn't do it.  Those snots would have gotten less hits in on me.

Posted

I miss my 6-pack, but I'm working to get it back this year.

Posted

I miss the late nights at my friend Selana's house drinking wine and smoking cloves. I miss my brother as my best friend. I miss feeling happy by default and not feeling like life is so much work. Finally, I miss my property up north. 

  • 4 months later...
Posted

I miss the days when the peacocks would leave the Belle Isle Zoo and strut up and down Beniteau with their tail feathers spread wide. 

ba24b94eca057f8507643bc41563d696.jpg

Posted

I miss Stu.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.