Today was such ass. No power we had to try and work in the dark with limited outlets to keep laptops charged. I drove home just defeated, picked up some ribs for dinner and said fuck today.
This is weird. I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything. I'm too old for this mindset. I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.Â
Â
As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.
Â
Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now