Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally understanding how to be stress free.

Posted

I wiggled around enough funds to pay my water bill and get heat in the vehicle that takes my minis to school. After Santa robbed me blind to make them smile..and groceries. <Adulting Level: Expert!> :cool

Posted

I was able to get my daughter to her concert in Cadillac thanks to two friends,her joy was my joy!

Posted

Receiving a surprise in today's mail.

Posted

Getting to spend time with my nieces.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Having a text conversation with Troy. At least he's well enough to do that at times while he's so sick.

Posted

I went and spent $150 at Maggiano's to feast with my Italian minis and their dad. I'm really liking this "having money" thing.. I'm thinking I have no emotional 'space' for a deadbeat man anymore. When my tax return comes in, all my home improvement debt is gone and my credit cards too. 

I have been supporting men my whole life. No more. And you thought I was a B* before... *cackles* :cool

Posted

Realizing that physical pain doesn't have to control my mood. My head has been hurting all day, I've been getting back spasms for a few days, and cramps, but it never put me in a bad mood like it used to. I'm actually in a good mood. It's nice that pain doesn't control me anymore.

Posted

Nothing "made" my day but I sat here for like 5 minutes just trying to think of something positive....

Well the internet that has been running like shit for 2 days finally started acting ok again.  So thats something.   :)

Posted

This going to sound a little strange but breaking my glasses today.  My roommate had to drive to the gathering so I could go so he couldn't back out.  On a brighter note, He double checked a pair of eye glasses he got but because they weren't comfortable for him to wear, he put them away.  Turns out that they are the same exact frame as my broken ones so in the morning we are going to RXOptical and having my lenses put into his hardly worn frames and get my glasses fixed.  Model number matches so we know the frames are identical so I will be able to see again without the headache from the old script I had to wear.

Posted

I was told 'I don't have to be guarded around you, it's a rare feeling'. :)

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Getting to spend the weekend with my nieces.  I miss them so much so when I get to see them it is always special to me.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Finally packing up and getting away from that shit.

  • 10 months later...
Posted

Seeing our cat sound asleep in a little ball :cat:

Posted

My dad came over :bunny::bunny: and I passed all of my tests in school:stuart:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Knowing my sister has got my back.  :cheers:

Posted

Getting a call saying there is no school tomorrow!

Posted

Taking time out to just run and play in the tall grass with my nephew yesterday.

Posted

So far, it was going to church ^^

Posted

The dog hasn't peed in the house all day. 😊

Posted

A classmate of mine was in a wheelchair before break, today she came in walking fine ^^.

Posted
1 hour ago, firekitten15 said:

A classmate of mine was in a wheelchair before break, today she came in walking fine ^^.

That's awesome. :)

Posted

The dog and cat were sleeping quietly together.

Posted

It's easier to put the diaper on the dog.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.