Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted

What is on your mind and thoughts, without any feeling?

Is all that is on your mind is how 2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2?

Share.

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking about my husband, my spiders, my cats, the errands I have to run tomorrow, Lovecraftian mythos, the cartoons I am watching, mad science experiments, the posts of other DGNers, work, the food that's in the oven, my computer problem that needs fixing, shoes, my husband again, what I'm writing right now, my sore feet, and a few things which a lady should only mention to her significant other.

That about sums it up.

P.S. YES, my head is always this cluttered.

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted (edited)

I think therefore I am.

Actually I was thinking how I hate existence.

Edited by DarkVampire
Posted

I think iz good topic!

I'm thinkin' about a song I am near done with...

...AND...that there is a conspiracy...they are alighned against me.

Posted

I'm thinking about what the hell I'm gonna do on my vacation.

More specifically what, if anything do I feel like doing today.

I think I have one errand that I have to get done by tommorow,

but that involves a trip to the office.

I think that is not going to be fun.

Posted (edited)

I think that I'm part Sherpa.

apa_sherpa-250x300.jpg

sherpa_2006_04_1382.gif

Edited by hunhee
Posted
1472068923643875051.jpeg
Posted

1472068923643875051.jpeg

I think..........dayum! :jamin

Posted

I think someone needs to proverbially piss or get off the proverbial pot regarding certain things.

Posted

Thinking about ravaging my husband (as I often do-- probably too often). This is so distracting.

Posted

I think..........dayum! :jamin

Chatted with her on OKC earlier. Too bad she's from Ireland. She's only 4'9". Maybe Restless Oblivion could sneak her over in her luggage?

Posted

reverberation...an interesting phenomenom.

Posted

Thinking about programming Wordpress themes.

Posted

Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink Ink.

I miss my husband. He's cute and sexy and sexy.

Work phone sleepy.

Posted

Chatted with her on OKC earlier. Too bad she's from Ireland. She's only 4'9". Maybe Restless Oblivion could sneak her over in her luggage?

i'm thinking that they're always too far away...

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking, "if they only knew.."

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

I'm thinking I hate stupid people.

Posted

I'm thinking the day needs about 4 more hours in it for me to get everything that I need to done.

Posted

That I want the spirits of Chas Addams, Edward Gorey, Lux Interior, and Vincent Price to save my soul.

Guest greyhalo
Posted

Very naughty things.

Posted

Very naughty things.

Wish I wasn't.

Guest greyhalo
Posted

Wish I wasn't.

Yeah, it's damn distracting.

Posted

Yeah, it's damn distracting.

Hemce, my post above - I need to rescue Macabre & Malcontent Deadcat! :cry

Posted (edited)

Wondering why many big budget "historical period" movies from the late 60s-early 70s had everything right, except for certain details of hairstyles, hats, gloves, and hosiery. If you're going to spend all that money on A-list actors, costumes, locations, and sets, make the illusion complete!

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

Thinking about programming Wordpress themes.

Me too..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.