Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's seriously reading 60 degrees right now!

Posted

Dang...gotta to crunch some numbers. Time to make a spreadsheet and get to work....:coffee:

Posted

What does a man's knowledge of working in men's clothing for years have anything to do with stating why a woman can't wear netting on a female wedding dress?

:huh:

Posted

LOL!  What channel is Toonami on?

Posted

Why do the gods hate me so much?

Posted

Answer my damn messages! Rawr!

Posted

I've had just about enough of today.

Posted

When it gets warm outside like this in November it is almost like a fever warm, like a something is wrong kind of warm... it makes me want to hide....

Posted

I think I need to make good on all these ideas and follow through on something over the next 12 months.

Posted
7 hours ago, Neo said:

LOL!  What channel is Toonami on?

Toonami is on Cartoon Network and runs from 12am - 3:30am Sunday mornings. Tom (the host of Toonami calls it Saturday night).

Toonami airs after Cartoon Network's Adult Swim which airs Saturdays from 8pm to 12am and picks up after Toonami and runs from 3:30am - 6am Sunday mornings.

Adult Swim regularly airs Sunday - Friday 8pm to 6am.

Posted

He did it. He actually proposed..with a real ring. I promise I won't toss this one out my car window on M-50 though. 

Posted

Wow, I can't believe I actually deleted a post. That's new for me...feeling a bit conflicted in the head at the moment.

Posted

Think I need to quit smoking while I'm still able to breathe. 

Posted
18 hours ago, kat said:

He did it. He actually proposed..with a real ring. I promise I won't toss this one out my car window on M-50 though. 

Congrats :)

 

I do think it is interesting that in both of our signatures we make reference to Spongebob

Posted
2 hours ago, phee said:

Congrats :)

 

I do think it is interesting that in both of our signatures we make reference to Spongebob

Thanks! 

Yea I had noticed that too about Spongebob..too funny☺

Posted

I can't believe that happened wtf.

Posted
On 2/21/2016 at 9:17 PM, TronRP said:

I think I need to make good on all these ideas and follow through on something over the next 12 months.

Can be hard to stay focused.

Posted
1 hour ago, Troy Spiral said:

Can be hard to stay focused.

Totally understood. This is my 3rd attempt at it, but this time around I have the final say in how things are done. That's a first.

Posted

Hahaha...Smile Dip...:hrhr:

Posted

No rest for the.... um.... anyone

Posted

I think we should dance more often. People don't dance enough. I miss dancing my fat ass off at the club for hours in my big boots falling my clumsy ass down the steps trying to get off that stage or whatever at City.  I better get all my dancing out of my system before I do..you know;)

Posted
14 hours ago, TronRP said:

Hahaha...Smile Dip...:hrhr:

Dude! I'm going to get married...Again. It just started sinking in. Holy shit, we should go dancing...alot..lots of dancing. 

Posted

K. I need to get a grip. Don't get all happy and shit. Everything's cool.

Posted

You don't say...

Posted

I am thinking that I work way to much and have been neglecting my DGN friends.   

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.