Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, TronRP said:

This just got real. I passed out from exhaustion and all the plans for today stood idle.  I'm totally floored.

You need to be careful.  You have friends who can help you if you want.  You just need to tell us how to help.  This goes for Troy as well.

Posted

I couldn't post for a moment. None of my text would show up.  That was weird.

Posted

Joy bills are due that the only place the money is, is in my moms bank account and I cant write checks for her, even if I wanted to go off the grid and forge her signature I cant really do it, her handwriting is too distinct.   She can barely speak.   Also the crap with all the rental bills and such (you'd think the rentals would be a good source of income... nope, totally overpowred by all the debt my dad left my mom on things that were jointly owned when he died).  Plus there is TONS of mail in my moms name that I've been reading that I have no real clue what the right response is.   Guess I just have to take the super urgent stuff to the hospital and try to figure something out, really don't want to stress my mom out anymore than she is already , but she'll really flip out if something ends up being late.

Plus the god damn insomnia is making it hard to be up during the day to get these things done.  RAGE. 

Posted

What the hell.... why bother?

Posted

I can't believe I was this exhausted. I've lost another day again. This is upsetting.

Posted

Have I given up? I hope I haven't fallen into a depression especially not with winter coming. Everything seems to go wrong just when the snow starts to fly. I need to stay sharp. 

Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Have I given up? I hope I haven't fallen into a depression especially not with winter coming. Everything seems to go wrong just when the snow starts to fly. I need to stay sharp. 

I have empathy.

Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Have I given up? I hope I haven't fallen into a depression especially not with winter coming. Everything seems to go wrong just when the snow starts to fly. I need to stay sharp. 

 

42 minutes ago, phee said:

I have empathy.

I am with you both. Especially with the holiday season here basically.  If I had drugs and bill money I would just stay high until spring.  TBH

Posted

Orrrr.....I could be found by my knight and shining asshole just go to the one step wedding shop at Heritage Park.

 

Posted
20 minutes ago, kat said:

Orrrr.....I could be found by my knight and shining asshole just go to the one step wedding shop at Heritage Park.

 

Hmmmmmm

Posted
Just now, kat said:

A girl can dream.

So can a guy.  Or would that be fantasize?

Posted
6 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

So can a guy.  Or would that be fantasize?

I didn't know guys thought about that anymore. The world is different and people..idk...they don't value each other it seems.  Of course it could be my own experience creating a bias.

Posted
1 minute ago, kat said:

I didn't know guys thought about that anymore. The world is different and people..idk...they don't value each other it seems.  Of course it could be my own experience creating a bias.

I think it is more like guys in general are not comfortable admitting to having a special dream of finding someone where as women are more willing to say it.  We guys are supposed to be the tough guy, if we find someone fine if not oh well seems to be the thought.  I don't broadcast it but I am willing to admit it.  I am not going to let my past marriage problems reflect on someone I may meet and have a connection with.  I'm not speaking for all guys but I do believe there are some who believe what I do.

Posted

I need someone to tell me what it means when you see a cat in your house but you don't actually have one so you think it's cause for some reason you have hallucinated but someone comes to your house for the first time whom you never told this too and they ask if you have a cat...you say no, but they swear you are screwing with them until they come over again and they see the phantom cat in the same spot that you seen it two weeks prior. ...but you still don't tell him until he told you what and where he seen it and he described it as it was how you seen it as well? Anyone want to help figure this out with me? The room is so heavy too.

Posted
1 minute ago, kat said:

I need someone to tell me what it means when you see a cat in your house but you don't actually have one so you think it's cause for some reason you have hallucinated but someone comes to your house for the first time whom you never told this too and they ask if you have a cat...you say no, but they swear you are screwing with them until they come over again and they see the phantom cat in the same spot that you seen it two weeks prior. ...but you still don't tell him until he told you what and where he seen it and he described it as it was how you seen it as well? Anyone want to help figure this out with me? The room is so heavy too.

Could be a ghost cat.  Sometimes that means there is a message for you.  Someone who has passed is looking out for you.  It's their way to let you know without making it too spooky.  I get into the paranormal stuff.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Could be a ghost cat.  Sometimes that means there is a message for you.  Someone who has passed is looking out for you.  It's their way to let you know without making it too spooky.  I get into the paranormal stuff.

That makes sense. ..so it's not as spooky...I'm wondering why now and who. Thanks for the help.

Posted
9 minutes ago, kat said:

That makes sense. ..so it's not as spooky...I'm wondering why now and who. Thanks for the help.

You've been stressing out a bit lately so it could be to let you know you are not alone.  That things are going to work out.

Posted

I think my mind is messed up lately.  I haven't really been feeling like myself and have been just sort of shutting down.  Maybe my anger and anxiety are just getting the best of me.

Posted
1 hour ago, michael840 said:

I think my mind is messed up lately.  I haven't really been feeling like myself and have been just sort of shutting down.  Maybe my anger and anxiety are just getting the best of me.

I hope you start feeling like yourself again soon. 

Posted

Thinking I'm gonna have to avoid the radio stations and malls for a while...don't think I can handle the jollies of the holiday music at the moment. Just seems too soon.

Posted
On 11/1/2016 at 7:08 PM, kat said:

Orrrr.....I could be found by my knight and shining asshole just go to the one step wedding shop at Heritage Park.

 

:rofl:

OMG I needed that just now...

Posted
4 hours ago, michael840 said:

I think my mind is messed up lately.  I haven't really been feeling like myself and have been just sort of shutting down.  Maybe my anger and anxiety are just getting the best of me.

Wished you could have been at The Red Apple Thursday. Seeing Trene in her gift may have lifted your spirits. Definitely need to post a picture for you to see. :happy:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.