Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

Stop the world, I need to get off for a few minutes. 

hehehehehehehe  and on to other news

Posted
1 minute ago, Draco1958 said:

hehehehehehehe  and on to other news

Yeah, it the "other news" that's a real buzzkill...

Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

Yeah, it the "other news" that's a real buzzkill...

hehehe she said buzzkill.  Think about it.....................

Posted

Permission to post our hilarious video Tron? Draco?  It's funny when Tron was coming to kick my butt lol. I can't stop laughing. 

Posted
Just now, kat said:

Permission to post our hilarious video Tron? Draco?  It's funny when Tron was coming to kick my butt lol. I can't stop laughing. 

I'm ok with it.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I'm ok with it.

How about you Ms. Tron? It's alot of legs and voices. Lol

Edited by kat
Posted
20 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

hehehe she said buzzkill.  Think about it.....................

Oh cours you would get that...:rofl:

and...

17 minutes ago, kat said:

Permission to post our hilarious video Tron? Draco?  It's funny when Tron was coming to kick my butt lol. I can't stop laughing. 

OMG You actually filmed that. Well, I haven't publicly embarrassed myself in about 12 hours so...sure, it's fine with me...

Posted

Bad typing...a side effect from dealing with a cat that wants your undivided attention, no matter the cost...:cat:

Posted
3 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Oh cours you would get that...:rofl:

and...

OMG You actually filmed that. Well, I haven't publicly embarrassed myself in about 12 hours so...sure, it's fine with me...

Your amazing not embarrassing!  I wuv you. We have so much fun!

Posted
11 minutes ago, kat said:

How about you Ms. Tron? It's alot of legs and voices. Lol

hehehe...legs...

Posted
13 minutes ago, kat said:

How about you Ms. Tron? It's alot of legs and voices. Lol

You need to work on your filming skills.  I volunteer to help you learn camera skills.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

You need to work on your filming skills.  I volunteer to help you learn camera skills.

:blink:

What...it's already posted...?

Posted
1 minute ago, TronRP said:

:blink:

What...it's already posted...?

I was responding to Kat's comment about it is all legs and voices.

Posted

 

Ok if you guys want I'll delete it. Lol it was so fun though!  And yes..I suck and need video lessons. 

Posted

Gee I sound like an old grump.  I was trying to be funny but it sounds more like I was bitching.  I need to work on my skills in front of the camera since I'm usually behind the camera.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Gee I sound like an old grump.  I was trying to be funny but it sounds more like I was bitching.  I need to work on my skills in front of the camera since I'm usually behind the camera.

No you don't!  I got the humor in it. 

Posted
25 minutes ago, kat said:

 

Ok if you guys want I'll delete it. Lol it was so fun though!  And yes..I suck and need video lessons. 

:rofl:

Oh My Goodness!!! I'm like the Energizer Bunny on steroids!!!! 

Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

:rofl:

Oh My Goodness!!! I'm like the Energizer Bunny on steroids!!!! 

We already knew that.  You can't even sit still in the restaurant.  You keep falling out of your seat laughing.

Posted
Just now, Draco1958 said:

We already knew that.  You can't even sit still in the restaurant.  You keep falling out of your seat laughing.

Oh, I wonder why, Fingers Mc Fingerstein...

Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

Oh, I wonder why, Fingers Mc Fingerstein...

:w00t:  What????   not me, I'm a nice guy.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

:w00t:  What????   not me, I'm a nice guy.

See, guilty people always jump to conclusions...I never said you weren't a nice guy...:hrhr:

Posted

I am really tired of Disney shows. All the characters lie all the time. Even the adults lie to keep from getting in trouble with spouses. And the laugh tracks tell kids it's OK because it's funny!

Thanks for the higher standards, DISNEY. :dry:

Posted

I really don't feel like going to school Monday morning. The boy can't go back without a parent. So I have basically been summoned to the office. Thanks, you self centered, disobedient, little brat. :dry:

Posted

Dang Internet quit stalking me with exact precision with exactly  what i have my eye on please and wit crazy good price. Wow. Some sort of promotion. That drone price I almost thought was a mistake. Unfortunately 'good price' doesnt mean 'free' lol. Just window shopping to try and get my mind off all this heavy suff going on.

gallery1.jpg

http://m.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_424345.html?wid=21

Posted

Why is it so hard to stay awake lately?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.