Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

Its cold.

That's why I said in another post we are coming up on cuddle alerts.  Time to start finding cuddle buddies.

Posted

I remember when people cuddled, now they just ask for blow..

Nothing. 

Posted
Just now, kat said:

I remember when people cuddled, now they just ask for blow..

Nothing. 

Cuddles rule.

Posted
27 minutes ago, kat said:

I remember when people cuddled, now they just ask for blow..

Nothing. 

There are different positions for cuddling so one could multitask while cuddling.   Ha ha ha.  *evil naughty grin*

Posted
26 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Cuddles rule.

I was gonna say blow pops lol.

Posted
Just now, kat said:

I was gonna say blow pops lol.

Hi, my name is pops.   LOL  Got ya hehehehehehe.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Hi, my name is pops.   LOL  Got ya hehehehehehe.

Daaaammmmnnnn! I just got hoeedd! You just. .you gotz this . ..dude...you win. I giveth you my throne.

(Shake the handle when you're done though) 

Posted
49 minutes ago, kat said:

Daaaammmmnnnn! I just got hoeedd! You just. .you gotz this . ..dude...you win. I giveth you my throne.

(Shake the handle when you're done though) 

Just giving me the throne?  I so thought.....I mean I wanted..........ah nevermind

Posted

I knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque 

Posted

Mmmm, that was some good taco salad.

Posted
Just now, kat said:

Draco!! I'm kicking your ass lol!

Why??  You want some?  Come get some.

Posted
Just now, Draco1958 said:

Why??  You want some?  Come get some.

Haha! What up, bro?  Meet me at Patton Park at midnight!  Its on like a stripper's thong! 

Like a boring yawn...like a newborn fawn...

Like a rising dawn...like cheech and chong...like ding and dong...like ping and pong.

Posted
1 minute ago, kat said:

Haha! What up, bro?  Meet me at Patton Park at midnight!  Its on like a stripper's thong! 

Like a boring yawn...like a newborn fawn...

Like a rising dawn...like cheech and chong...like ding and dong...like ping and pong.

Actually sweetie, I was serious.  If you are hungry and want some of the taco salad, you are more than welcome to come over and have some.

Posted
Just now, Draco1958 said:

Actually sweetie, I was serious.  If you are hungry and want some of the taco salad, you are more than welcome to come over and have some.

Lol! I um,,I kinda wanted a rap battle though?  I love taco salad. Thanks for the offer. How kind. 

 

Posted
Just now, kat said:

Lol! I um,,I kinda wanted a rap battle though?  I love taco salad. Thanks for the offer. How kind. 

 

I concede the rap battle.  I'm not good at that.  My best work is cooking and decent back rubs.  I'm kinda good with my hands.:nut

 

Posted
Just now, Draco1958 said:

I concede the rap battle.  I'm not good at that.  My best work is cooking and decent back rubs.  I'm kinda good with my hands.:nut

 

Poetry slam?

Posted
Just now, kat said:

Poetry slam?

well slam sounds good, I not talented for rap or poetry.  My skill is being pretty good with a camera and being a smartass.  I've also been known to be a pain in the ass at times also.

Posted

Thinking the spaghetti sauce is done.  Just need to let it cool so I can put it away.  Made enough for 3 meals maybe more.  I make enough to feed 4 people at dinner time.  But always make enough to share.

Posted

I really need to suck it the hell up.I know im not alone in this.I know the PTSD and such is skewing my perspective, but damn it. This taking care of business with every tiny bit of energy i have is supposed to be in support of recreation. This constant razor thin struggle for the basic, BASIC/water/bill$/health with what feels like nothing else-just that and nothing else...whats the point?

Also... i need to cook something. 

Posted

My car won't start. 

Maybe that's why jumper cables made an appearance in my dreams last night.  Damn.

Posted

I really need to get up and go sleep in my actual bed and not fall asleep out here again but the cold in the bedroom is not something I can do.

Posted

Wow, before I could even make a post about the kittens being able to jump the nursery border, I just checked again and all 3 cats are gone. I hope Slinky just took the kittens somewhere to play and is watching over them. I don't want the last 2 remaining babies to freeze to death or be picked off by the hawks in the area. I thought I was keeping all of them safe. :unsure:

Posted

Too cool. I found the kittens. They are playing under my back porch. I just hope they know to come back on the porch to get warm. They have their own heater in the plastic room I built for them Friday.

Posted

Well that was a few days

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.