Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, that was a waste of 2 hours...

Posted

At this rate, I will practically have rebuilt the entire dryer sensor array by the time I finally locate what the true problem is since the troubleshooting guide got it wrong.

Posted

...don't oversleep...don't oversleep...don't oversleep...

Posted

"I am not insulting you I am describing you."

Posted

FOCUS!!!!

Posted

I can't believe that after all this time I still have issues with my own skillset due to some things from my past.  Now it's like I'm too afraid to seriously start things because I'm afraid of failure.  I look at these areas day after day, seeing what needs to be done and telling myself I can do it later when I can devote time to it.  I used to be like...do a little at a time until everything is complete.  I want to be that person again.  :hope:

Posted

It is not really worth the effort.... but I am here just the same.

Posted

I want a hotdog....

Posted

I want to play a game or something.

:cryWaaaaahhhh!

Posted

OMG I just realized I missed a day.  I was so busy on Saturday that I don't even remember the day, just all the stuff I did.

Posted

Kinda wish I hadn't stopped moving...hard to convince myself to get up again. 

Posted

I hope I'm not at the beginnings of a depression.

Posted

The ground is lava, only the furniture is safe

Posted

Troy? thoughts?

Posted

Coffee = Sanity

Posted

FOOD NOW!!!

Posted

I am thinking that I should probably look into trademarking.  blah.  I hate paperwork and legal stuff.

Posted
On 12/4/2016 at 11:15 AM, phee said:

It is not really worth the effort.... but I am here just the same.

battle with that sort of thinking constantly , well almost constantly there are occasional breaks. 

Posted
3 hours ago, TronRP said:

FOOD NOW!!!

lol

Posted
3 hours ago, creatureofthenyte said:

Coffee = Sanity

I do drink coffee , man I wish this equation was true. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Troy? thoughts?

I couldn't think of anything but complaints about life so I thought I'd give it a rest for  a few days heh.   RAWRRR life.  

Posted

Oh... mom is doing better is a thing.  Still in rehab and its still a huge pain but its better. :)

Posted

HAH!! I can't believe EVERYONE overslept except me and I'm the one with the hectic schedule!

Posted
8 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Oh... mom is doing better is a thing.  Still in rehab and its still a huge pain but its better. :)

gallery_4589_1202_34030.png

Even small victories are worth celebrating...

Posted

OK...I think I am awake now...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.