Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You know how if you are with  or around someone a long time they rub off on you? My ex husband did this, he created the sarcastic beast I have become.  I used to just be silly and funny which is why he and I were probably attracted to each other.  We loved laughing at stuff and making fun of everything.  I won his sarcasm in the divorce.  Our 13 year old son is the same except he is a sweetheart and sensitive too. He's a cancer, they are the most sensitive in the zodiac. Water signs, sweethearts in general. Don't hurt one though!  Especially a scorpio.. .they will sting your ass for real. They will find every little thing about you and destroy you emotionally.  Do not cross a scorpio. 

Edited by kat
Posted

How cute. She actually thought if you created a playlist that automatically copied the songs off the mp3 player onto the computer.:happy:

Posted

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Posted

Never try to share anything that wasn't specifically requested or you're an asshole for bothering..:veryangry:

Posted (edited)

Kat, I am preaching to myself.. Fuck getting defeated.. Cuz? I have to kick my own ass too.  How many times am I going to let him win? 20 years worth? I suffered 16 years.. saving his life.. raising his kid, Told I was "just lazy".. then an MRI said "um, no, you've had MS for 12 years.." I let him tell me I was lazy.. so.I.didn't.get.treatment. I might have been able to -walk-.. Now? Ultimately, I let him win. Don't take yourself for granted! I gave up my legs! For an asshole! Pretty lady, don't be me.

Edited by Moe Falcon
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Kat, I am preaching to myself.. Fuck getting defeated.. Cuz? I have to kick my own ass too.  How many times am I going to let him win? 20 years worth? I suffered 16 years.. saving his life.. raising his kid, Told I was "just lazy".. then an MRI said "um, no, you've had MS for 12 years.." I let him tell me I was lazy.. so.I.didn't.get.treatment. I might have been able to -walk-.. Now? Ultimately, I let him win. Don't take yourself for granted! I gave up my legs! For an asshole! Pretty lady, don't be me.

Where is this asshole and how can we fucking destroy him? 

The stress he caused you didn't make it better either.  SMH. I'm sorry you went through this with him. Good riddance though. 

 

Edited by kat
Posted

I love Deadpool.  I would marry Deadpool!! I know he's not real and everything but still. 

Posted

Thinking of my family.  One of my uncles is on life support right now and they have till tomorrow to decide if they are going to pull the plug.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Slogo said:

HI EVERYBODY

Well hello stranger!

Posted
1 hour ago, michael840 said:

Thinking of my family.  One of my uncles is on life support right now and they have till tomorrow to decide if they are going to pull the plug.

:grouphug

Posted
4 minutes ago, kat said:

Well hello stranger!

Guten Abend

Posted (edited)

Buena Noches!^

Edited by kat
Posted

Damn.... my appearances get upvoted iron-man-2008-movie-01.png

Posted

2016 can't end soon enough.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Slogo said:

Damn.... my appearances get upvoted iron-man-2008-movie-01.png

What's that ya say now? Lol

:tongue:

Edited by kat
Posted
11 minutes ago, kat said:

Buena Noches!^

MMMM nachos sound good right now.

Posted
1 hour ago, michael840 said:

Thinking of my family.  One of my uncles is on life support right now and they have till tomorrow to decide if they are going to pull the plug.

My thoughts are with you Michael. :grouphug

Posted
8 minutes ago, kat said:

What's that ya say now? Lol

:tongue:

shush

Posted
5 minutes ago, Slogo said:

shush

I just gave you your point back, partna! 

Posted
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:22 PM, michael840 said:

I am thinking that it's funny how I can demo the floor in a room, change out a poorly installed kitchen sink, and move a fridge by myself with no issues only to pull my back picking up a glove I dropped afterwards. 

Try just sitting in a chair, turn at the waist to talk to someone then lean over to grab something from them and throw your back out.  I did and after 3 days of pain and not being able to stand up straight I went to the ER.  I literally was bent and nearly a 90 degree angle for 3 days.  It doesn't always take much to throw your back out.

Posted

"What is the value of human life anyway?"

Posted

Why

Posted
On 12/28/2016 at 9:33 AM, kat said:

Where is this asshole and how can we fucking destroy him? 

The stress he caused you didn't make it better either.  SMH. I'm sorry you went through this with him. Good riddance though. 

 

Holding doe my couch as he has nowhere to go.'

caused? causing.. but. Now I have John.

Posted (edited)

I vow to not say and/or post anything perverted for the rest of the year. 

Edited by kat
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.