Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, ya know...

Posted

Wow, I just finished soaking my feet and now my legs feel like googoo juice.

Posted

I wonder if I should try for a nap and start again in about an hour...

Posted

We're so f**ked..

Sh*t out of luck...

Hardwired to Self Destruct..

Posted

Oh my goodness!  Thanks to the president of these United States, a certain company is being overhauled this weekend and is no longer allowed to process orders from our Puerto Rican distributors.  I'm shocked.  :ohmy:

Posted (edited)

Got it! That was disturbingly easy without the actual tool.

Edited by kat
Posted

:hrhr: Dang, I have an いたずらな mind....:up::up::up:

Posted

I think I have been in a delirium sleep for the past 4 hours.  I finished relocating the supplies that arrived yesterday, came inside to eat breakfast and schedule an appointment at the vets for a new little kitty that has adopted us, Shadow, but the last thing I remember is taking a few bites of food.  I woke up in a daze around 1pm.

Posted

I think I'm a bit worried about the rain predicted for this weekend.  I've got to become creative with my electrical setup. 

Posted

I want to go to bed.

Posted

Why did I wake up at 6:00PM? :ohmy:

Posted

Hi, everybody!

Hi, Dr. Nick!

Posted

Thinking as to where we can come up with $500 to get car repaired.  As it stands right now, I won't be at the Red Apple this week.  Can't trust the car to stay running due to the ic module being defective.

Posted

Well the disturbed neighbor finally got arrested. She pointed her stun gun at me today and I called to inform the officer who sent several units out and took her in cuffs. Finally. She's facing a three year felony on this. She's a danger to the neighborhood. Neighbors were like cheering her ass away, they thanked me for being the community watch. Lol

Posted
4 hours ago, kat said:

Well the disturbed neighbor finally got arrested. She pointed her stun gun at me today and I called to inform the officer who sent several units out and took her in cuffs. Finally. She's facing a three year felony on this. She's a danger to the neighborhood. Neighbors were like cheering her ass away, they thanked me for being the community watch. Lol

:jamin

Posted

Something has happened or is happening and I wish I could put my finger on it.

Posted

A gift, once paid for, is no longer a gift, but a purchase.

large.moneydancegif.gif.5a7b9686838fba92

Posted

Are you on the square ?

Are you on the level ?

Are you ready to swear right here right now, before the devil ?

Posted

Wow the shitbags cut medicade and helped out the upper class today.

Im sure the medicade cuts will take awhile to kick in but, seriously as if my SSD getting cut just recently wasnt scary enough.

Posted

Wow, third day of straight rain.  It has been raining ever since I purchased all that project wood last Thursday.  Fortunately I had the foresight to purchase multiple tarps with that order because that's what everything has been sitting under for a week now.

Posted

I get the feeling I had better have everything ready for full project build as soon as this rain stops because it feels like this is going to be one of those straight to muggy weather years.

Posted

Aye carumba.

Posted

The next few days will be clear skies...this will test my stamina. 

Posted

Can't believe I was so distracted with everything I need to get started today that I accidentally stuck a hot rag on my eyeball...unfortunately I don't have time to slow down, so I have to take care of it on the fly.

Posted

WooHoo!!!

I actually managed to get Marmalade to the vet.  I started to do a TNR, but I just could not bear the thought of them cutting his ear, so I had them list him under my name and I am having him microchipped.  Now I just need to catch Slinky.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.