Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
39 minutes ago, creatureofthenyte said:

I'm glad I don't fly anymore.

Yeah, especially with American Airlines no longer allowing folks to "Fly the Friendly Skies".

Posted

Ah, beautiful chocolate kitty cat...sleeping in her litter pan...

smh

Posted

Everyone should watch "I am."

Posted

Everything...

Posted

Shift+Enter just created an interesting return feature...
Single return instead of 1.5 return...
Single Return

1.5 Return

Yep...

Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

Shift+Enter just created an interesting return feature...
Single return instead of 1.5 return...
Single Return

1.5 Return

Yep...

Ah, Single Return vs. Double Return...

Now I know how to do it...yay me...lol

Posted

Wow, that was a freak rain shower...came out of nowhere...:huh:

Posted

Magic Money Pants

:rofl:

Posted

I think I'm on vacation.

Posted

I need wheels. It sucks sharing a car when we both have crazy hectic schedules. 

Posted

AWKWARD....

Posted
4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

AWKWARD....

I am awkward. Lol

Posted
3 minutes ago, Michael8402 said:

I am awkward. Lol

...Why are you awkward?

Did something happen?

Posted
29 minutes ago, TronRP said:

...Why are you awkward?

Did something happen?

Nope just always awkward. That's why you guys like me. I mean something did happen but that's another story. Lol

Posted
13 minutes ago, Michael8402 said:

Nope just always awkward. That's why you guys like me. I mean something did happen but that's another story. Lol

I was just having an awkward moment watching a cartoon on Toonami adult swim...just...:whistle:

Posted
28 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I was just having an awkward moment watching a cartoon on Toonami adult swim...just...:whistle:

Embrace the awkwardness of the awkward forces. Lol

Or how about "Come to the awkward side." Lol

Posted

Slowly taking care of something is better than not taking care of anything at all. 

Posted
10 hours ago, Michael8402 said:

Embrace the awkwardness of the awkward forces. Lol

Or how about "Come to the awkward side." Lol

Dude, I've been on "the awkward side" longer than it's been a "thing". :hrhr:

Posted

Yo

Posted

Hey

Posted

God damn meds are $50 + bucks a month. Even with Medicare Medicade and BCN advatage down to 2 pills of many things. Damn this crap. Plus the only thing that really works for the PTSD isnt even covered by insurance.

If I was working it would be a non issue but.... grrr.

Posted
On 5/13/2017 at 3:57 PM, TronRP said:

Magic Money Pants

:rofl:

Where? Lol

Posted

A cat in a litter pan sitting in a plastic storage tote, playing with a wooden chopstick for loads of fun.  Ah, the simplicities of life...:cat:

Posted

As long as I draw breath

I will never surrender.

large.5919f4c3c4578_Negimotioncombatform

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.