Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yay...the links are working again...:happy:

Posted

Wow, downloading those photos took longer than expected.

Posted

Try not to slack off today...

Posted (edited)

Wondering why I am beginning to feel like an oddity or something because I can no longer tolerate yelling, screaming, arguing, etc....

 

Edited by kat
Posted

Wondering how my little ones are so full of energy after waking up at 5am and trying to keep my thoughts calm due to a short temper from lack of sleep 

Posted

Sometimes I wonder if I actually matter or if I just happen to have put myself in a position where others HAVE to deal with me whether they want to or not.

Posted

Hotel room coffee tastes like shit.

Posted

Children can be such a pain...

Posted

LOL

Posted

Nobody else's thinking of anything?

Posted

Some things in life just out right suck.

Posted

Oh my gosh!  I have to walk now... large.yct17.gif.5023f9fadf0ad1c900f0bc3f

Posted

Who

Posted

September 18, 2798

Posted

Now I see why so many locations deal with Republic Services...everything is handled online and you only have to speak to a CSR in the event of special situation. 

Posted

I haven't been bedridden in so long that it feels strange.

Posted

I'm thinking how mind boggling it is that these kids lack even a small level of compassion. 

Posted
4 hours ago, TronRP said:

I'm thinking how mind boggling it is that these kids lack even a small level of compassion. 

My kids have embarrassed me too often... I gave up after awhile..

Posted
39 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

My kids have embarrassed me too often... I gave up after awhile..

Unfortunately, that sparks me into a different mode...they embarrassed me, I make sure to embarrass them using their own actions against them.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but I can't help it. 

Posted

The boy has lost his mind.. He apologizes one minute then informs Dad that he "has to" go get  ice cream because there is nothing in the house for his dessert. It seems to me that his brain is broke. He's sitting in his room trying to figure out a way out of the corner he's painted himself into.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.