Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
13 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

The boy has lost his mind.. He apologizes one minute then informs Dad that he "has to" go get  ice cream because there is nothing in the house for his dessert. It seems to me that his brain is broke. He's sitting in his room trying to figure out a way out of the corner he's painted himself into.

Yep. Here too. Makes me feel like... large.7y5jjw4_-Resolucion_de_Escritorio-

Posted

Oh great. I'm being a nice person today. Mischief is afoot. :evil:

Posted

Yay!  10 minutes to actually sit down. :happy:

Posted

I'm not unreasonable, if any of them had asked me for my help, I would have obliged.

Posted

The amount of time, between when I go to bed at night, and then go to bed the next night, is far too long.

Posted

Oh no...the Kali smells meat!!!

Posted

Yay! My dumpster is here and ready to be loaded.

Posted

Wow, due to all my responsibilities this week, looks like it's going to be another low count month for dominating the board...*stomps feet and flails arms*

Posted

I can't believe I have literally been awake all night thanks to the girls...got up to a strange sound just now and found a racoon peeking at me through my kitchen window.  All I could think was, "Oh great, now I have racoons!" 

Posted

Yay!  I caught me a Slinky :cat:.  He couldn't get back out of the raccoon barricade, so at least I know where he's sleeping for right now.  The barricade will be removed at sun up.  If he is still here, he can leave at that time.

 

Still testing to ensure that raccoons can't get in, however.

Posted

Exercise was a bad idea today.  large.InjuredSmiley.gif.fdac945be84bfe34

Posted
1 hour ago, Trene4000 said:

Exercise was a bad idea today.  large.InjuredSmiley.gif.fdac945be84bfe34

Hugs. Feel better.

Posted (edited)

I got hired today at a nursing home right on spot. The pay is bad...but ANY $$$ per hour is better than no dollars per hour and no job, sitting around doing nothing plus I actually give a shit about our aging population so whatever. I'm grateful to have gotten a job with the shit storm hitting.

Edited by kat
Posted

Curds and whey looks gross.

Posted
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:40 AM, TronRP said:

I can't believe I have literally been awake all night thanks to the girls...got up to a strange sound just now and found a racoon peeking at me through my kitchen window.  All I could think was, "Oh great, now I have racoons!" 

 

78c85df3a3acba3d5f5dada482553647.jpg

Posted

Dang! I forgot. 

Posted
On 6/8/2017 at 5:47 PM, Trene4000 said:

Exercise was a bad idea today.  large.InjuredSmiley.gif.fdac945be84bfe34

hontou ni kawaisou nee...

gallery_4589_1237_8779.jpg

Posted
On 6/8/2017 at 6:59 PM, kat said:

I got hired today at a nursing home right on spot. The pay is bad...but ANY $$$ per hour is better than no dollars per hour and no job, sitting around doing nothing plus I actually give a shit about our aging population so whatever. I'm grateful to have gotten a job with the shit storm hitting.

Yay!!!

:animier:

*doing a money dance*

Posted
On 6/9/2017 at 4:52 AM, Draco1958 said:

 

78c85df3a3acba3d5f5dada482553647.jpg

KAWAII!!!

Too adorable :wub:

Posted

I hope I can accomplish everything I'm trying to do while looking after everyone and maintaining the properties. 

Posted

I think BabyGray is trying to bring me another stray cat.  I've been seeing a young Tortoiseshell in the area and I believe it may be female.

Posted

GOD was God before Man. GOD does not need Man in order to be God. However, Man does need GOD in order to be Man because without HIM we wouldn't exist.

Posted

Thinking how much fun it is going to be when we tell the Apartment office that we need an electrician to come out to see why half the upstairs doesn't have power suddenly.  1 circuit breaker for the whole upstairs and a few outlets still have power so I know nothing tripped.

Posted

Turns out the wires to the outlet plug into slots in the back instead of using the screw on sides.  A wire somehow worked it's way loose so it killed the power to the rest of the upstairs although the outlet with the loose wire still worked.  The neutral wire was still connected to keep that outlet working but had come loose on the other side of the outlet in effect disconnecting the other outlets.  Maintenance had it fixed in about 20 mins.  15 mins to track problem and 5 mins to fix.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 146 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.