Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
10 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Hmmm, the thoughts, the thoughts.   Anything special going on tomorrow night?

 

I just don't wanna walk home is all:(

Posted

OK...they want my money, but left me few options on how to get it to them, but have no problems sending me to collections the minute they don't get my money.

:blink:

Posted

The decision I made, to do what I’m doing, was a good one. 

Posted

I think I had better get a jump on the end of the month paperwork.  I have a delivery coming on the 31st and that day is going to be hectic. 

Posted

I need to find a shelter now like today and the there's nothing down here so I'm wondering if I can go to that one on the East side I just don't know much about it or if there's openings or how I'll get there.

Posted (edited)

My mom told me to go trick or treating so we can eat. 😒

Edited by kat
Posted

I can't believe I finally finished all the information for the SSA form.  Now I can mail it off and appease their supervisors. 

Posted

Pickle and Peanut is idiotic.

Posted

A while back at The Gathering 22, our baby sister told me I was a "little social butterfly" to which I replied, "You've gotta be kidding me".  Thinking back on that now, I think I see what she was talking about. 

Thanks to DGN, I went from being socially awkward and feeling like an open sore at the drop of a hat whenever someone spoke to me to greeting people I've never met before, holding conversations with virtually anyone and accepting things for what they are, not what I think they might be.  It's rather surreal given that I've spent the majority of my entire life as a social loner.

Okaasan used to say, "Live long enough and _____________." :left:your business here

It's true, mother's do know best. 

blushing smiley 042713.JPG

Posted

Yeah...I'm a nut...but hey...

Posted

She just went on like a 6 minute rampage about tomatoes and than randomly asks me where my brother's gun is? I was like he probably has it on him..but why? Why? And she just sat there not saying nothing, staring off and I just took my ass outside. She knows my brother keeps his gun on him why did she say that, its like she's trying to intimidate me..it worked. I'm tripping out in my head.

Posted

I think I should be finished with all of these court forms within the next 48 hours.

Posted

It's frightening to me just how much power courts have.  If a judge decreed that your grandmother was your mother, your mother didn't exist and your father was your brother, then you'd bunk with your father-brother and refer to your grandma-mother as mom...:confused:

Posted

Goths aren't made, we're born.

 

Posted

Now she got pissed and kicked a stool across the room, bare foot and broke her toe! She goes on rampages and bitches about us but doesn't want us to leave but I'm gonna either go to a ward or she's going to have a heart attack..she's sick anyway and freaks out about everything anyway regardless of where we are. I don't know what to do! 

Posted

I have no idea what in the world caught up with me, but it knocked me out like a light.  

Posted

OK, so I just got carried away :biggrin:

Posted
4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

OK, so I just got carried away :biggrin:

You are so lucky! I want to be carried away too!

Posted

Wrapping up the paperwork is the most tedious part of the entire process.  Ugh...

Posted

I suppose Microsoft did another update.  This one is the most useful for my needs so far.  Makes saving searches easier again.  Not sure why they cancelled it in the first place.  Maybe someone forgot to include it during last week's major updates.

Posted

Wow, I get it...Detroit is a "bad city", but someone went out of their way to prove that point in 2015 by posting this one picture, on Google Maps, to represent the entire 48226 zip code as a rundown graffiti ridden area. 

large.5a028886ea979_221StateStreet110717resized.png

48226 is home to:

Ford Field
Comerica Park
Detroit Athletic Club
Grand Valley State University Detroit Center
Gem & Century Theatres
Music Hall
Detroit Opera House
Grand Circus Park
Détroit Is The New Black
The Leland
Republic Tavern
WCCCD Downtown Campus
Greyhound: Bus Station
Detroit Institute of Bagels
Mudgie's
Cobo Center
Joe Louis Arena
Hart Plaza
Campus Martius Park
The Guardian Building
The Millender Center
Saint Andrews Hall
Greektown Casino
MGM Grand Detroit
DTE Plaza
Click On Detroit | Local 4 | WDIV
West Riverfront Park
National Automotive History Collection
Monroe Plaza
Detroit Experience Factory
Harmonie Park
Cadillac Square Park
Hard Rock Cafe
Michigan Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument

And the list goes on and on...

-----------------------

But no, Downtown Detroit is a run down, boarded up city......with perfect sidewalks.

:dry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.