Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 11/28/2017 at 11:08 PM, TronRP said:

I know people like that, just sorry you had to have that as your influence.  I usually find it has to do with some sort of guilt the person is burying and thus they act out on the ones who they see as part of what made them that that way.  If only there was some way to really help you instead of constantly wishing I could do something.  Guess that's why I'm always sending you Positive Vibes...that's the only thing I can think of.

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

I'm lucky they're still letting me take the waitressing job. Orientation is tomorrow. So far, no names have been called yet. Lol 

 

Posted

Thinking....liquid courage...lol

Posted

This is hilariou.  I've been searching for the snowfall accumulation on the Windows 10 "Weather" App for 2 days now.  I Finally find it and all of the measurements are in centimeters and list areas of accumulation are for the "Windsor - Leamington - Essex County region" of Detroit, MI.

I'm like...

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

Posted

Curious. Are we gathering tonight? If not, I'm not even getting dressed. Can somebody hit me back? ♥️ 😁

Posted
7 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Curious. Are we gathering tonight? If not, I'm not even getting dressed. Can somebody hit me back? ♥️ 😁

My roommate and I are planning on being there and no you don't have to get dressed.  LOL  :nut

Posted

...I passed out again...I lost 4.5 hours in one blink...:blink:

Posted

The smell of burning fur is disgusting and nauseating. 

large.tumblr_nh9pksqVMf1u6w1edo1_500.gif

Posted

Why get the real thing when you can get the fake thing for real...:rofl:

Posted
17 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Why get the real thing when you can get the fake thing for real...:rofl:

Thats funny. 

Posted

A gutter full of ice hitting the house is terrifying to experience while standing under the area it's landing on.

Posted

Haha...Breakfast became Brunch then became Lunch and soon to become eaten as soon as soon becomes now. :biggrin:

Posted
51 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

A gutter full of ice hitting the house is terrifying to experience while standing under the area it's landing on.

I would suppose so...yikes. 

large.5a37fffcc5926_tenorOprahScared121817.gif

Posted

AAAND...my clipboard is full again.  Hopefully this time it won't take me 6 months to get everything done.

Posted

Maybe if I keep myself from taking a nap now, I might actually go to sleep on time tonight. 

Posted

Sometimes we do stupid things and we suffer from that stupidity.

 :fakenopic:

Posted

I can't believe it's 1 degree outside right now.  I hope all little critters are safe and sound wherever they are.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, TronRP said:

I can't believe it's 1 degree outside right now.  I hope all little critters are safe and sound wherever they are.

Dude!! Omg. Yes. Same.

Not to mention the homeless. I'm thinking about that shelter I was at in Ohio and how all the people are on the street all day pretty much. I know why they drank at 9am. Alcohol initially makes you feel all warm inside, that body buzz...and than you just keep drinking but I know why homeless people stay drunk..for real and also what do you do when your depressed, lost, hopeless, alone inside, and have completely thrown in the towel on life and are waiting for it to end?  It's so messed up but it makes sense if you are living in raw, animalistic, survival mode. I basically told the people at the mission that I felt that if you weren't an alcoholic before that you, well me, that I could easily become one...and I don't particularly like drinking much either! 

(I was gonna talk about this when you said you wanted to hear about it last time I saw you but we didn't have time)

Edited by kat
Posted

...So far so good...

Posted

No

Posted

Of course the heater had maintenance issues...it's only the night of the full moon with some of the coldest temps now and to come.

Posted

It's currently 0 degrees and the heater decided to have issues tonight.  Had to change out the heater in the Kitty Nursery to do some quick maintenance.  Fortunately, the little ones were able to move into the window cage to stay warm while I got the heater working again (Marmalade didn't seem to be bothered by the temperature change too much).  Now I just need to heat back up. :cold:

Posted

Uuuuugh!!! Sometimes Mythbusters is just gory gross!  

 

 

And yet... I keep watching...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.