Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm raising my glass a day late to many new beginnings, to moving forward with no thought of what has passed because all I see is a beautiful light ahead, inspiring me.  

Thank you GOD. 

Edited by kat
Posted
13 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Uuuuugh!!! Sometimes Mythbusters is just gory gross!  

 

 

And yet... I keep watching...

----------

I know what you mean....*tries to pry eyes from screen*

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

I'm raising my glass a day late to many new beginnings, to moving forward with no thought of what has passed because all I see is a beautiful light ahead, inspiring me.  

Thank you GOD. 

I'm thinking I just stole your picture. :evil:

You look happy.  We'll have to make sure you stay that way. :thumbup:

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I'm thinking I just stole your picture. :evil:

You look happy.  We'll have to make sure you stay that way. :thumbup:

Thank you! Actually, I didn't like the pic I took earlier so I started playing with this makeup app, I was also trying to find one of them hairstyle simulator thing's because I want to cut my hair and go straight up blonde. New Year, new hair right? 

Anyway I started messing with different makeup colors so I have to confess this is the original pic:

Anyway, I need your opinion on me doing the blond thing? I'm gonna try and find a simulation but I really want to change my look. I feel better and want to reflect that on the outside.

20180102_095113.jpg

Edited by kat
Posted
6 minutes ago, kat said:

Thank you! Actually, I didn't like the pic I took earlier so I started playing with this makeup app, I was also trying to find one of them hairstyle simulator thing's because I want to cut my hair and go straight up blonde. New Year, new hair right? 

Anyway I started messing with different makeup colors so I have to confess this is the original pic:

 

20180102_095113.jpg

Yep...I was right...you still look happy...:biggrin:

Also, this looks like one of those headshot picks for an acting agency...I'm just sayin...

Posted
2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Yep...I was right...you still look happy...:biggrin:

Also, this looks like one of those headshot picks for an acting agency...I'm just sayin...

Awww. Thank you.  I blush now..well, I'm always kind of red anyway. Lol. Maybe I'll make it my amateur comedy headshot cause I'm hilarious..to myself.=P

Posted

Well, at least I got 3 hours of sleep in before the morning rush...

Posted

Why couldn't the nursery heater have issues during daylight hours.  

Posted

Um

 I forgot what I logged in to post about. 

Hmmm.

❤🐉❤🐉❤☕🚬🚬☕

*in voice of Peter Griffin*

Look! It's two hearts, two smokes, and two cups of coffee....also  dragons. 

Posted

According to the forecast, Saturday is the final day of this sub-zero freeze for a while.  Now if everything can survive until after then...

Posted (edited)

I randomly and frequently think about sex. Like now. Right now.  I guess I'll just watch a murder show to take my mind off that stuff. 

Edited by kat
Posted
6 minutes ago, kat said:

I randomly and frequently think about sex. Like now. Right now.  I guess I'll just watch a murder show to take my mind off that stuff. 

Think of me, that should kill that thought.  LOL  I'm always thinking about it but I seem to kill it for others.

Posted

Since roommates are at work and  one has the car, I don't have to pick anyone up tonight.  So gonna get comfy in my jammies and watch Godzilla, King of the Monsters and now and then bounce over to Star Trek, Wrath of Khan.  Nothing else to do.

Posted

Since the artic freeze is going away, going to try to get out this week and get some photos.  Been too long since I took any, it's driving me batty.

Posted

You know it's been cold when a 6 degree wind chill factor feels good.

Posted
5 hours ago, TronRP said:

You know it's been cold when a 6 degree wind chill factor feels good.

Yeah, it doesn't feel like we are trapped on Rura Penthe anymore.

Posted
1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

Yeah, it doesn't feel like we are trapped on Rura Penthe anymore.

Or instead of Rura Penthe, you can use Hoth.

Posted

Yep...it warmed up to snow...

Posted
53 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Or instead of Rura Penthe, you can use Hoth.

Yes, it most definitely feels like I've been walking back and forth over the terrain of Hoth just doing security checks these past few weeks...:cold:

Posted

Yay! I'm not freezing today!

Posted

...awkwaaaard...

Posted

If only I could work in my sleep...

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2018 at 7:57 PM, Draco1958 said:

Think of me, that should kill that thought.  LOL  I'm always thinking about it but I seem to kill it for others.

I suck. Lol

Edited by kat
Posted
On 1/6/2018 at 7:57 PM, Draco1958 said:

Think of me, that should kill that thought.  LOL  I'm always thinking about it but I seem to kill it for others.

 

3 minutes ago, kat said:

I suck. Lol

 

Ummmm....isn't that something you're supposed to get a room for...:blink:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.