Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, TronRP said:

I've got to remember...I can't save everyone...

Unfortunately this is very true.  However we still try because it is our nature to try.

Posted

I think I can't wait for this deep freeze to be over.  I wasn't nearly as prepared for it this time around as I have been all these years.  I ran out of time taking care of other business and now I'm paying the price. :cold:

Posted (edited)

You know your a paranormal geek when you get excited that your office is inside an old, abandoned, haunted psychiatric institution:)

Edited by kat
Posted
5 hours ago, kat said:

You know your a paranormal geek when you get excited that your office is inside an old, abandoned, haunted psychiatric institution:)

:jamin

Posted

I wonder why my days and nights have shifted again.  :question:

Posted

Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!  Ice Cream Cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jamin:peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Fun with skull ice cubes

Posted

Why on Earth is it so important that we believe Trump is this supposed "good guy"?  This is the third leader I've seen trying to convince us that Trump is so biblical.  

Posted

Are you kidding me!?!  Six to ten inches of snow!!!?!

large.winter_smilies_0012.gif.768680dff2

At least the kids will enjoy it...

large.WindowSmileySnowsBed.gif.306507978

Snow Day....

Posted

Can't wait for winter to be over. Working outside really makes one appreciate springtime.

Posted

Yes!!! Vehicle finally unloaded!!!!!

Posted

It's still SNOWING!!!

Posted

Wow, Today is National Pizza Day.  I did not know that when I ordered two large pizzas to go from The Red Apple last night.

:pizza:

 

I just didn't want to have to worry about what was for dinner during the snow that was reported to fall.

Posted

And it's still snowing...

Posted

Looks like the snow has finally slacked up for a bit.

Posted

It's disorienting waking up when you didn't know you were asleep...

Posted

Because there is never just one way to do a particular type of project, it feels like 90% of my time is spent on the possible "How-To's" more so than the "Do's" of a build.

Posted

Wait...did I just see that...Danny Devito as the Red M&M...:blink:

Posted

Opps, sat down and passed out for 5 minutes.  Got to go feed the kids.

Posted

I think I just sneezed 3 times.

Posted

I wish my mom would get better soon. A little worried. She's tough though.

Posted

Why is it when a good guy gets his butt kicked he's dubbed a hero, but if he kicks butt, he's dubbed a vigilante...:blink:

Posted

I don't ever what to get that sick again...

Posted

Hopefully I can kick this chest mucus before Saturday.  I very seldom get the chance to do something for myself and I really wanted to go to City Club this weekend.  But if I'm still sick, I'm not going.  If I go down, there is no one who can take my place around here so I have to play it safe.

Posted

I think I should have gone to bed 2-3 hours ago.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.