Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Take it from me kids, when your foot falls asleep and you just stand right up anyway because you have the attention span of a 2 year old, bad things happen.  

Edited by kat
Posted (edited)

Seriously,  Walmart? Strawberries are not supposed to have a coat of white fur. What a suprise to open up. 

Edited by kat
Posted

If disappointment were a skill I'd be a rich bitch. 

Posted

How to start and accomplish so many things in a short amount of time:question::blink:

Posted

Went on this fat chic dating site, got the following message from this man:

"You're probably the only woman on this site who doesn't creep me the hell out.  Do you like egg salad?"

I seriously almost hit the floor!!! One, really egg salad? I'm fat, I want steak and two, if I'm the only woman on the site who did not creep him out society is in some serious trouble!! I'm the creepiest bitch I know.  

Posted
9 minutes ago, kat said:

Went on this fat chic dating site, got the following message from this man:

"You're probably the only woman on this site who doesn't creep me the hell out.  Do you like egg salad?"

I seriously almost hit the floor!!! One, really egg salad? I'm fat, I want steak and two, if I'm the only woman on the site who did not creep him out society is in some serious trouble!! I'm the creepiest bitch I know.  

And I love that creepiness.  It's part of your charm.  :w00t::biggrin::kiss

Posted
7 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

And I love that creepiness.  It's part of your charm.  :w00t::biggrin::kiss

Fat and creepy.  That's hot! Lol

Posted

My friend wants to go stalk her love interest tonight and wants a co-pilot.  I think I'll convince her to do something else. 

Posted

Fat, creepy,  and a co-stalker.  Hot. Lol

Can't even find my own person to stalk I gotta ride shotgun. 

Posted

Oh yay, now I'm stuck with them being all lovely dovey. Grr.

Posted

am thinking of ways to destress

Posted
7 hours ago, kat said:

Fat and creepy.  That's hot! Lol

You are not fat.  And creepy in a fun way.  Would love to be hanging out with you around Halloween, would be interesting I am sure.

Posted
7 hours ago, kat said:

Fat, creepy,  and a co-stalker.  Hot. Lol

Can't even find my own person to stalk I gotta ride shotgun. 

You could always stalk me.  :biggrin:

Posted
On 7/6/2018 at 11:45 AM, firekitten15 said:

How to start and accomplish so many things in a short amount of time:question::blink:

You make a To-Do list, pick one from the list and go from there.

Posted
23 hours ago, kat said:

Fat and creepy.  That's hot! Lol

GURL...you have no idea.  I tell you, you've been running with the WRONG crowd for TOO long.

Posted
20 hours ago, kat said:

Oh yay, now I'm stuck with them being all lovely dovey. Grr.

Dang, we should have kidnapped you and brought you over to the extended family Block Party yesterday evening.  I truly believe you would have enjoyed yourself. 😎

Posted

Thinking it's time for a new To-Do list :yes

Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Dang, we should have kidnapped you and brought you over to the extended family Block Party yesterday evening.  I truly believe you would have enjoyed yourself. 😎

Awww, well next time,  I'll even provide you with the zipties for said kidnapping.  It'll be fun.

Posted

Note to self: buy zipties.

Posted
16 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

You could always stalk me.  :biggrin:

Lol, well who do you think was peeping in your windows last night?

Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Dang, we should have kidnapped you and brought you over to the extended family Block Party yesterday evening.  I truly believe you would have enjoyed yourself. 😎

You should have kidnapped me.

Posted
44 minutes ago, kat said:

Note to self: buy zipties.

You don't need to buy zipties.  I have a bunch plus 2 pair of handcuffs.  :devil:

Posted
44 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol, well who do you think was peeping in your windows last night?

You wouldn't see much.  Block glass windows plus windows are covered.  Next time just sneak into the basement.  Have drinks in the mini fridge and a comfy chair to sit in.

Posted
53 minutes ago, kat said:

Awww, well next time,  I'll even provide you with the zipties for said kidnapping.  It'll be fun.

 

7 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

You should have kidnapped me.

 

To be honest, we have been invited to another one.  Be careful what you ask for...I might just show up knocking on your doors, throw a sack over your heads and take you for a ride.

:rofl:

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

You wouldn't see much.  Block glass windows plus windows are covered.  Next time just sneak into the basement.  Have drinks in the mini fridge and a comfy chair to sit in.

Lol, I don't think I would be a good stalker,  I'd be cracking up to much and you'd end up hearing my insane snicker through the windows. Last night my friends "love interest " didn't actually know we were coming over and he had his windows open and he could hear me cracking up outside. I failed.  

Edited by kat
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.