Jump to content

What Are You Thinking?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm going to shut up.

Edited by kat
Posted

*prepares nerf dart gun and aims for Kat's forehead*

Posted
5 hours ago, kat said:

Cow farts!!! Cow farts!!! Oh no!!! Cow farts...everyone! Run! It's going to destroy humanity! 🤣😂

 

 

*runs from other board members *

You can't catch me!!! Nah, nah 🤪

 

53 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

*prepares nerf dart gun and aims for Kat's forehead*

~~~~~

Laughs maniacally at the carnage...

gallery_4589_1202_2904.jpg

Posted
3 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

*prepares nerf dart gun and aims for Kat's forehead*

 

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

 

~~~~~

Laughs maniacally at the carnage...

gallery_4589_1202_2904.jpg

I'm dead👻

Posted

Disney movies have been relegated to nothing more than fanfictions of old movies.

Posted

Thinking I should have slept in a brace last night given that a rib popped in my side yesterday morning.

Posted

Is it harder to take care of a pig or a bunny?:question:

Posted
21 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

Is it harder to take care of a pig or a bunny?:question:

~~~~~

All depends on who you are and your tastes in animals. :biggrin:

Posted
1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

All depends on who you are and your tastes in animals. :biggrin:

I think I'd like a pig ^^

Posted

I can't believe Aunt Doris is gone...

Posted

Seriously!  Who on Earth thought that a kid screaming Pokemon for 30 seconds was a good idea for a commercial? 

Posted
2 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Seriously!  Who on Earth thought that a kid screaming Pokemon for 30 seconds was a good idea for a commercial? 

~~~~~

Oh Gosh, thank you...I thought it was just me, since they keep playing it all hours of the day.  That is one commercial that actually makes me want to harm a child.  I declare I would have to hold myself back if I heard a kid do that in real life. 

Posted

Got to remember not to hog the mic...🤣

Posted
4 hours ago, TronRP said:

Got to remember not to hog the mic...🤣

If I was there I probably would be too!

Posted

I just made a grey goose and coke.  It taste ok. I guess.  I'd rather just take shots.  I'll probably play karaoke on my phone alone as usual. It's cool.

Posted

I can actually hear the wind throwing stuff around outside. 

Posted

I need a new job.

Posted

I'm confused about the weather situation currently. 

Posted

I get to sleep in tomorrow .

Posted
On 2/23/2019 at 4:03 PM, TronRP said:

Got to remember not to hog the mic...🤣

 

On 2/23/2019 at 8:15 PM, kat said:

If I was there I probably would be too!

~~~~~

I failed...hogged the mic most of the night.  I felt really embarrassed about it after we got home, but it was too late then...:blushing:

Posted

Thinking of surprising people. 

Posted

I'm thinking how much I regret voting for Hillary knowing now that she stands for child sacrifice.  I was so greatly disappointed. I honestly thought she was so much greater that. 

Posted

Where is posts after 2016? Did you guys spike my diet coke?

Posted

Ok, I must be at the DGN version of the Hotel California because I can log in but can't find my way to log out. 

  • TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 187 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.