Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 2/7/2017 at 0:50 PM, Class-Punk said:

I read Waking The Tiger by Peter A Levine and Ann Frederick.  I'm working on The Body Keeps Score by Bessel van der Kolk.  I'm interested in understanding more about human beings and happiness, and its lead me towards studying trauma, which both of these books are about.

That's interesting stuff. I like most all the 'Anthopology' related subjects especially 'why we do/feel how we do' and how we got that way.

Posted

Really need to stop doing these in a rush and exausted.  Hope to see everyone. 

rps20170209_001415_350.jpg

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Currently going back and forth between Awaken the Giant Within and The God Delusion. 

Posted

Battlefield of the Mind

Posted

A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (collected, illistrated spin off of game of thrones written by grrm)

Posted

Just started the Night Watch series by Sergei Lukyanenho

  • 9 months later...
Posted

The Red Pyramid...first book of the Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan (^.^)

Posted

The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King

  • 1 month later...
Posted

The Throne of Fire 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Just started (for I forgot how many times now) Kushiel's Dart. And started for the first time the first in the Dragon Oracle box set.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Currently reading the Third book in the Inheritance series, Brisinger 

 

( ^ u ^ )

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

In the middle of two books: And Now I Brighten and Seraphina.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I just got Mathew Lewis' "Monk" and I've read about a quarter of it. I love the religious cynicism. 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/3/2019 at 10:57 AM, Raven Orlock said:

I just got Mathew Lewis' "Monk" and I've read about a quarter of it. I love the religious cynicism. 

I looked that up.  Looks interesting. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

50 Popular beliefs that people think are true

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Just finished up Johannes Cabal The Necromancer by Johnathan Howard *Amazing book*

 

Now reading The Pilo Family Circus by Will Elliot 

Posted

I have two I'm reading; Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman (hard copy) and The Dragon Throne by Ava Richardson. I have Timeless by RA Salvatore on standby after Shadow Scale.

Posted

The Kite Runner....

 

So far this is a really good book.

Posted (edited)

Currently reading The Conquest of Happiness by Bertrand Russel and working through the "Japanese From Zero! 1" workbook.

Edited by Class-Punk
  • 1 month later...
Posted

"Drawing Blood" By Poppy Z Brite (One of my all time favorite authors)

"Anno Dracula" By Kim Newman

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Currently reading Conquer Me by Kacie Cunningham

Edited by sekhmet2002

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.