Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's a kinda cool statistic. Particularly since I'm #7, and that's my favorite number. :D

Posted

That's a kinda cool statistic. Particularly since I'm #7, and that's my favorite number. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My favorite number is 12,301,999 but damnit, I couldn't wait that long!

...I tried to hold out

Posted

Yay for being lucky number 13

Posted

"What I want to know is: who does number 2 work for?"

No. 1 and we want information....information...information from #6.

Posted

well had i not been so lazy i may have been a different number but i like 11. so 11 is good for me. but i also like 3, 5, 9, sometimes 1 and 8, not always 4 but it is ok since it is half of 8, and of course 23. but waiting for 23 would have just been ridiculous. that and i had no idea we were going to be "numbered". is this some sort of tracking device? are we being... watched? *looks around nervously... stops picking nose*

Posted

Number 16.. My lucky number and also my date of birth.

Posted (edited)

No. 1 and we want information....information...information from #6.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heres the 411 from 6, 2 has been stalking 1 for a really long time now. So long that 2 has a major identity problem. 2 is starting to believe that HE is number 1 (whatafuckingloser) AND I will add that 8 has been eating number 11s porridge whilst wearing a tutu.

Edited by Marblez
Posted

"You won't get it"

"By hook or by crrok, we will"

Posted

number 9 number 9 number 9

Posted

"... we want information....information...information from #6.

haha

phee = the man

Posted

Number 1 has spoken. Ph34r teh l33t.

Posted

Yeah, I'm number ten.

I gotcher exponents right here!

Posted

I have no idea what # I am. Hmmmm, I'll have to take a peek. Nodrew, you took my #. 13 is an awesome # in this house!

Posted

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I missed it by 1!!! :laughing:

Posted

hello

Posted

I have no idea what # I am. Hmmmm, I'll have to take a peek.  Nodrew, you took my #.  13 is an awesome # in this house!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just gotta be a little quicker there, now don't ya? ;)

Posted (edited)

yea im here # 32

Edited by nerdcore82
  • 8 years later...
Posted

Question...Are member numbers still being tracked and where do I find mine? :blink:

  • 3 years later...
Posted
On 4/7/2013 at 2:11 PM, TronRP said:

Question...Are member numbers still being tracked and where do I find mine? :blink:

You can see the numbers in the site URL when viewing someone's profile on here.  Found out I'm #40.

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 10/27/2004 at 11:45 PM, Marblez said:

 

 

 

heres the 411 from 6, 2 has been stalking 1 for a really long time now. So long that 2 has a major identity problem. 2 is starting to believe that HE is number 1 (whatafuckingloser) AND I will add that 8 has been eating number 11s porridge whilst wearing a tutu.

Who wrote this? LOL.  I must read more of my old stuff now. But first I must find out who numbers 1, 2, 8 and 11 are. Bunch of sick puppies.

Edited by Marblez
Completion
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I kinda want to know my # too.. Scary, going to my profile page tells me zip.

Posted
5 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

You have to look in the address bar.  You will see this: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/profile/81923-moe-falcon/ which means you are 81923 which doesn't sound right.

No, that's accurate.  There are a LOT of old accounts that probably need to be culled, which haven't made a single post or logged in in YEARS.  Maybe they have been but the numbers still increase because that's just how it works.

Posted (edited)

81923 ?! So uncute... :/ But thanks Scary

Edited by Moe Falcon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.