Jump to content

Whats song is on your mind?


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

been running thru my mind for 2 days now, ever since I found out they're playing Arts Beats & Eats tonight. Might go down there to see 'em.

Posted

 

Posted

Paramore: Decode [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

 

Posted (edited)

Hardwired. Hardwired was just on in the car when I ran over yonder to that there Walgreens drug store. I didn't get any drugs though I reckon I has had me enough of that there.

Edited by kat
It was a a joke.
Posted

..and now this is in my head:

Lol. My ex husband when we first met and we would be driving listening to this and he used to crack me up looking over at me singing the chorus!  That shit was 😂😂😂

Posted

NIN - Something I Can Never Have.. diets and all y'know.. ;)

Posted

 

Posted

This one as well.

 

Posted

Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie 

Posted
1 minute ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie 

Any David Bowie song is an awesome choice.  Check out the Black Star album, if you haven't already.  It was the last album right before he passed away.  Very dark and a little creepy.

Posted (edited)

This!! Awwweee yea.  Nails on a chalkboard! 

Edited by kat
Posted
4 hours ago, kat said:

This!! Awwweee yea.  Nails on a chalkboard! 

Yeah, saw your other post and that song is now running thru my head.

Posted

This is also on my mind.

Posted

 

Posted

 

 

Posted

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.